Rounds 9 & 10 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 9 - Trades

what does everyone think of

barlow-armstrong

seaby-cox

i know trading barlow seems stupid but my midfield is swan, judd, bartel, mitchell, gibbs, stanton

thoughts?

Rohan Vs Armstrong

Not so worried about the price difference, but who has the better job security?

I don't think goddard is a must have but with the strength of ur side i think hed be a very good in, i think after that the only upgrade that would be needed would be fyfe.

My problem is im gettin rid of bob murphy and have 502K to spend
my forwards are Pav Brown ROK Buddy Rioli JPod Murph (gumby Rocky)
Im leaning towards Goodes(cant get any worse) or Boomer(think hes set for a big second 1/2) but am open to others, Thoughts?
Not keen on didak ? I like the look of didak this year...him or harvey...cant really go wrong...

Martin --> Rohan
Nason --> Webberly

Free up some $$$ and make some upgrades next week

After todays trades will have 10 trades and $426,200 in the bank

Rolled the dice last week and picked up Hughes (Melb) for Hall, now hes been dropped so hes stuck on two games.

Thinking of making exactly the same trades (except trading Silvagni instead of Nason). Should be some nice midfield bargains next week to look at with all that loot.

I don't think goddard is a must have but with the strength of ur side i think hed be a very good in, i think after that the only upgrade that would be needed would be fyfe.

Im leaning towards Goodes(cant get any worse) or Boomer(think hes set for a big second 1/2) but am open to others, Thoughts?

Am considering those two myself for my second team. Am leaning towards Boomer.

Although the other guy i'm seriously considering is Leon Davis. Is a big risk given his current form, but surely must improve, and at $381k he is very tempting. Would leave you with some valuable coin left over.

Im not too sure on what to here guys, so some little help and advice may help me decide.
I currently have $259,500 in the bank.

Option one:
Trade Vince to premium mid like swan or judd
or
Trade Tippett into Cox or Kruz.

which one would you suggest?

In the same boat here. Forced to make the trade because of Higgins & Relton also in the team, just pulled the trigger and went Murphy to Goodes. Reckon he is about to take off in the 2nd half of the season.

Waters to Goddard is certainly a great trade. I can't really comment on Armstrong though... haven't seen him play. But it frees up a lot of cash!

I'm thinking:
Waters -> Shepphard/Webberley
Bastinac -> Mitchell

Is Sheppard worth the extra 55k? Would he have better JS then Webberley?

If I go to Webberley I could than do a midfield - Martin -> Swan!

I'm in the same boat except I want to get rid of Medhurst.

Looking at Silvagni to Webberley then:

Medurst to Davis ($381K - BE 71), Goodes ($414K - BE 124), or O'Keefe ($468K - BE 188)

Thinking Davis can't get any worse and then Goodes in next week. Any other options?

my dilemma is whether to trade waters or silvagni out for webberley this week considering i'll prob upgrade the other for gilbert or duffield next week.
who is more likely to make breakeven WATERS: 78 or SILVAGNI: 53

you'd think silvagni but him playing chb worries me.

No trades this week. (15 left)

Next week:

Martin -> Goodes
Barlow -> Montagna

Why Barlow? Surely you have other "problems" bigger than him. They are averaging about the same. And why take up a midfield spot with Goodes? Put him up forward.

If I was you I would just go Martin-Montagna and I would do it this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah l hear ya.with waters going forward his scores have not been as good but silvagni in a young first year player who will have to step up with McFarland going down.it looks like they both will get a game every week for some time tough call l would keep waters just

No trades this week. (15 left)

Next week:

Martin -> Goodes
Barlow -> Montagna

Seriously? Have I missed something? Not sure why you would want to do that trade at this stage of the year when Barlow is scoring just as well as Montagna.

I wouldn't do that this week as Martin B/E = 73 & should go close to it so his price shouldn't move much and Montagna B/E = 156 should go down in price unless he has a blinder;)
But I guess it then depends on whether you think saving an extra 20k is worth the points lost by not having Montagna this week and playing Martin instead.

If I was in that position i'd probably do the trade this week and pocket the extra points.

My backline - Goddard , Hodge , Enright , Malceski , Kennelly , Waters , Hooker (emg. Nason & Silvingi)

With Hooker going down & my bank balance of 118k I have got $471,700 to spend on a backman if I use only 1 trade. Who would you suggest??

Finally fed up with Vince and Winderlich

This week have gone

Nason to Webberley and Vince to Bartel

Next Week

Gumbleton to Watts and Winderlich to Montagna.

Updrading my expected keepers instead of rookies is not good but I can only take so much.

My backline - Goddard , Hodge , Enright , Malceski , Kennelly , Waters , Hooker (emg. Nason & Silvingi)

With Hooker going down & my bank balance of 118k I have got $471,700 to spend on a backman if I use only 1 trade. Who would you suggest??

I'd suggest you trade Nason or Soss for Webberly, giving you $280k in your Cap, then you can get whoever you want for Hooker plus some change for your next trade.

Gilbee's probably the #1 option, followed by

2. Hurn
3. Grundy
4. Grimes
5. Russell
6. Duffield
7. Shaw
8. Lake
9. Johncock

But that's just my opinion. ;)

trades left: 13(2)