Rounds 9 & 10 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 10 - Trades

^^^ I think Murphy will average more than Bartel, but only just.

Very important round this week ... Which option sounds the best guys?

1. Ball to Montagna/NDS and Kennelly to Duffield.
2. Ball to Murphy and Kennelly to Gilbee.
3. Ball to Montagna/NDS and play Webberly until Kennelly returns.
4. Duncan (who is my 7th fwd) to any fwd under 446K.

Any help is appreciated.

Alot of people considering NDS, Montagna or Murph.
Is anyone looking at Boyd at all? Very similar average to the rest, same price could be unique as everyone else is picking from the above 3.

Alot of people considering NDS, Montagna or Murph.
Is anyone looking at Boyd at all? Very similar average to the rest, same price could be unique as everyone else is picking from the above 3.

I would, but already have Crossy in the guts.

R Warnock --> Skipper

Vince --> M Murphy (Sick of carrying Vince as dead weight!)

Giving me a Mid of - Ablett, Barlow, Swan, Judd, J Selwood and M Murphy.

Would give me 16k in bank and 8 trades left.

But also would have to run a combo of Webberley, Silvagni and Sheppard as B7 for now...

This week will be..

Rockliff ---> $94K (does anyone know the best available who looks like getting a run soon)

then

Gumbleton ---> Didak

Leaves me to upgrade one player in my mids, then i will sit on trades for the rest of the season.

Team looks like this.

B: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Shaw, Gilbert, Hurn, Malceski
M: Ablett, Swan, Judd, Selwood, Barlow, Martin (upgraded to Montagna next week)
R: Sandilands, Hille
F: Chapman, Brown, O'Keefe, Harvey, Goodes, Didak, Podsiadly

My Team is

B: Goddard, Hodge, Malsexi, Enright, Kennelly, Waters, Maguire (Davis, Webberly)
M: Ablett, Swan, Barlow, Pendles, Selwood, Bastinac (Stevenson, Shuey)
R: Sandi, Nic Nat (Warnock, Lobbe)
F: Pav, Brown, Buddy, Higgins, Hall, PODS, Fyfe (Gumby, Hitchcock)

I have 318,000 in the kitty and 10 trades

was thinking Bastinac > Prem Mid this week

Where should i go after that?
Which premium mid should i get?

This week will be..

Rockliff ---> $94K (does anyone know the best available who looks like getting a run soon)

then

Gumbleton ---> Didak

Leaves me to upgrade one player in my mids, then i will sit on trades for the rest of the season.

Team looks like this.

Nice team, but why are you going Rockliff now? His BE is only 40 and with doubts over Browny and Fev you'd think he be in the mix even more these days. I think he's still got more to give IMO.

This week will be..

then

Gumbleton ---> Didak

Team looks like this.

Bloody hell, what a team :eek:!

How many trades you got left UI?!

I don't think trading Rockliff this week is really necessary.. But if you insist, Trent Dennis-Lane from Sydney kicked 7 last week and I think 3 the week before.. Plus he dominated in the pre-season IIRC. Could get a call up soon.

If I was you I'd sit tight for a bit as your side is already pretty damn good

^^^ I think Murphy will average more than Bartel, but only just.

Very important round this week ... Which option sounds the best guys?

1. Ball to Montagna/NDS and Kennelly to Duffield.
2. Ball to Murphy and Kennelly to Gilbee.
3. Ball to Montagna/NDS and play Webberly until Kennelly returns.
4. Duncan (who is my 7th fwd) to any fwd under 446K.

Any help is appreciated.
Any thoughts on this situation guys?

Boyd won't score as many points as MM, Montagna and NDS from here on in imo.

Bloody hell, what a team :eek:!

How many trades you got left UI?!

I don't think trading Rockliff this week is really necessary.. But if you insist, Trent Dennis-Lane from Sydney kicked 7 last week and I think 3 the week before.. Plus he dominated in the pre-season IIRC. Could get a call up soon.

If I was you I'd sit tight for a bit as your side is already pretty damn good

haha.. cheers mate..

I have 8 trades left, really want to get my team finalised so i can start racking up points.

I only want to upgrade Gumbleton and Martin, then i am finished until injuries come along.

I have $122K in the kitty.
If i down grade Rockliff to a $94K player, i can get Didak this week.
Rockliff's BE is low, but Gumbleton's is high, so its really cancelling each other out.

Then the following week, Howlett ----> McNeil $83K so i have the MPP option, as i have Bastinac on the bench as well, think he'll play 22 games.

I upgrade Martin to Dal Santo/Hayes/Montagna.

if i had of had Didak and Dal Santo last week, thats an extra 130 points.

I know i'm taking a huge risk trading aggressively, especially in case of injuries, but its a risk i'm willing to take. No guts, no glory..! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy; I would go Montagna/Dal and Duffield just to be a bit different i as not many have Duffield i don't thing and he's playing well.

My Team:
Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Shaw, Malceski, Goodwin, Maguire (Silvagni, Webberly)
Ablett, Swan, Judd, Selwood, Barlow, Martin (Bastinac, Howlett)
Sandi, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)
Brown, ROk, Harvey, Hall, Cyril, Pods, Rokcliff (Gumby, Hitchcock)

Have 11trades & $320,000 in bank

Cyril has burnt me enough and am considering these two trades this week.
Rioli to Goodes
Martin to Dal/Montagna

That'll leave me with only 1 Fwd to up in the coming weeks which i'll do when Howlett peaks (get Mcneill for him to use MPP) and up Rokcliff/Hitch to hopefullly Pav/Didak/Buddy/...

Good idea?

I can get Pav in now for Cyril but then i can't turn Martin into a keeper now as well.

So Pav & Martin for now or Goodes and Dal/Montagna and hopfully get Pav/Didak etc later in that last spot...

So do I!

Ahhhh why did Ball have to have such a shit game and drop. Actually no, why did Kennelly have to drop so much!

Duffield can pull big scores too however, he's just had a few poor weeks.

Jeez this is tough.

When in doubt stick with the first gut feeling

i have 316 to upgrade Martin = 633k

i already have gaj, barlow, cooney, selwood, nds, martin.

who should I get out of:

judd
swan
monty

You already got Dal so id go one of Swan / Judd... if u dont mind forking out the extra $$ just go for Judd...

Cyril has burnt me enough and am considering these two trades this week.
Rioli to Goodes
Martin to Dal/Montagna

That'll leave me with only 1 Fwd to up in the coming weeks which i'll do when Howlett peaks (get Mcneill for him to use MPP) and up Rokcliff/Hitch to hopefullly Pav/Didak/Buddy/...

Good idea?

I can get Pav in now for Cyril but then i can't turn Martin into a keeper now as well.

So Pav & Martin for now or Goodes and Dal/Montagna and hopfully get Pav/Didak etc later in that last spot...

I think Pav >>>> Goodes and with your cash and trades you don't need to get the bargain basement forward. I think your forward line is your weak spot even though to you it feels almost "complete". If you add Goodes to Hall, ROK, Brown and Harvey it looks like you've got every single under performing forward and so could be behind the pack all year.

I have had Goodes all season and he does my head in every week. The only consolation now is that he's getting into so many teams. Thank god!

I think Pav >>>> Goodes and with your cash and trades you don't need to get the bargain basement forward. I think your forward line is your weak spot even though to you it feels almost "complete". If you add Goodes to Hall, ROK, Brown and Harvey it looks like you've got every single under performing forward and so could be behind the pack all year.

I have had Goodes all season and he does my head in every week. The only consolation now is that he's getting into so many teams. Thank god!

Yeah got Goodes before the Brissy game and has been all over the place. Could of had Didak instead. Oh well, hope he comes good. Seems to turn it over alot lately :eek:

11 trades left, $187 k in the bank.

Definitely doing two trades this week, have two options and I'd like some feedback on which you all think I should do:

Option A
R Murphy > Watts/Playfair
Rockliff > Goodes

Option B
R Murphy > Watts/Playfair
Martin > one of Hayes, Montagna, Cross, Boyd, M Murphy, Pavlich etc to complete my midfield

I am leaning towards a) because I think I need to get the fwd downgrade now (can't see any coming along later), and because Goodes has a BE of 59 so I think this is the week to get him, whereas I think Martin's upgrade can afford to wait one more week (if I could do 3 trades this week I would, but these are the limits we have).

^Got lost in the traffic so I thought U'd bump it.

Any thoughts are welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back