Media Rumour Mill lights up as AntBear possibly considers announcing Expansion bid maybe

New nickname for AntBears potential new team?

• Tropics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainbow fish

• Goldfish

• Tropical Fish

• Carpmen

• Garbage Mouths

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The league is in a tail spin as league heavyweight and former admin Ant Bear potentially announces the possibility of thinking about starting an expansion bid.
Sick and tired of the way things have gone since he was last on top, frustration at lack of acknowledgement and Wanting a beez are thought to be the main reasons for motivation.

But who will he target? S37 has just began, club captains and LG members (including all 16 Las Vegas members) are solely focused on the season ahead. Meanwhile AB is lurking in the shadows of Sweet. Watching....and waiting.... Trying to tear teams limb from limb.
Early possible targets according to sources that may or may not know what I'm on about
Tarkyn_24
Headless
Mrs Turbo
MWPP
philreich
Grav
King Tenz
Tandy
JoshWoodenSpoon
PhenomenalV1

Either way if AB pulls the trigger and decides to wield his power, the league is in for a big couple of seasons. Buckle up. Because the 8th wonder of the world is about to flip the script
Untitled47_20230922172537.png

The league is in a tail spin as league heavyweight and former admin Ant Bear potentially announces the possibility of thinking about starting an expansion bid.
Sick and tired of the way things have gone since he was last on top, frustration at lack of acknowledgement and Wanting a beez are thought to be the main reasons for motivation.

But who will he target? S37 has just began, club captains and LG members (including all 16 Las Vegas members) are solely focused on the season ahead. Meanwhile AB is lurking in the shadows of Sweet. Watching....and waiting.... Trying to tear teams limb from limb.
Early possible targets according to sources that may or may not know what I'm on about
Tarkyn_24
Headless
Mrs Turbo
MWPP
philreich
Grav
King Tenz
Tandy
JoshWoodenSpoon
PhenomenalV1

Either way if AB pulls the trigger and decides to wield his power, the league is in for a big couple of seasons. Buckle up. Because the 8th wonder of the world is about to flip the script
View attachment 1904116
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

More names to follow as they come to hand. I can't reveal my sources but it's definitely not an inside job and it's definitely not local mob boss and Allround criminal underworld figure tony

More names to follow as they come to hand. I can't reveal my sources but it's definitely not an inside job and it's definitely not local mob boss and Allround criminal underworld figure tony
No comment.gif

It's always 'expansion this' and 'rebrand that' why doesn't a team ever announce they are planning to fold?
Whoa. Breaking news from Mt Buller!!

Headless, are you all over this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Grav - how do you feel making it onto a Target recruiting list?
You & me together 💞 FFS! Don’t tell the TurbulentOne, HulkTurbulent, Tigerturbulance , LittleTiger or whatever the hell his name is, let’s keep this between you & me. 😉🤣

You & me together 💞 FFS! Don’t tell the TurbulentOne, HulkTurbulent, Tigerturbulance , LittleTiger or whatever the hell his name is, let’s keep this between you & me. 😉🤣
Was going to say, I know what the next headline will be...but it's the worst kept secret in sweet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Rumour Mill lights up as AntBear possibly considers announcing Expansion bid maybe

Back