Werewolf S18 Off-Season Game 2 - The Werewolf Transformation

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to me that the juggilantes have done a lot of damage to this town. Juggilante or wolf (whichever you are), you deserve to hang for all the innocent flogs/villagers you have killed Itsmyshow.

Not going to make you all wait.

I hope that you guys took anything I said in this thread (Yep, all 15 of my posts) with a grain of salt, especially my rant on spam/inactivity. I tried to sound genuinely frustrated that we were killing off so many flogs and villagers but deep down I was smiling at all the chaos that the juggs were causing. The Dale and Tucker reference was very apt. :D

Thanks for the game, guys.

TFW - CA
Pants - CA
Me - CA
IMS - CA
MOOP - IMS
SB - IMS
CA - IMS
4 to 3 and none of the CA voters will be changing. Everyone happy for akkaps to end it?
I've heard no reply from the player I wanted to know about, am happy for lynching to start as my vote makes no difference, goodbye Captain Awkward, wolfboy.

Didi you remember to bring a glass?
still.jpg
Cheers everyone!

Last edited:
Sorry, was front of the TV watching a movie all afternoon, so I can't be ****ed writing anything.

Captain Awkward (Wereboncer) - lynched by village

As soon as the three groups get their votes in for overnight, I will end the game.

I am also looking for a MOD for next game.

Sorry, was front of the TV watching a movie all afternoon, so I can't be ****** writing anything.

Captain Awkward (Wereboncer) - lynched by village

As soon as the three groups get their votes in for overnight, I will end the game.

I am also looking for a MOD for next game.
I'll help out --> PM me and we'll chat, I have a couple of ideas...mwahahahaha...the evil mind of MoOP :drunk:

I don't know who to kill.

Well if everyone is who they say they are, I'll kill Sydney Bloods and you kill Pants and we should win this as the town, but will lose another townsfolk. Whatever happens now, unless you are lying, town wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if everyone is who they say they are, I'll kill Sydney Bloods and you kill Pants and we should win this as the town, but will lose another townsfolk. Whatever happens now, unless you are lying, town wins.

I can't kill my brother and I haven't.

Why the **** would you push for the cupid to die?

Why the **** would you push for the cupid to die?

We have two kills tonight, if we hit the wolf with one of them, the town wins either way, the extra kill would just cover our bases, I just said you because I knew TFW wouldn't pick you :)

We have two kills tonight, if we hit the wolf with one of them, the town wins either way, the extra kill would just cover our bases, I just said you because I knew TFW wouldn't pick you :)
I deserve to live dammit!

Captain Awkward and Ashton Agar look very sus today.

Jumping on the bandwagon after it's rolling is a sure sign of wolfishness.

If I don't make it through the night you'll know who to lynch.

Moron.

You are the worst kind of wolf player there is.

Get a grip mate. We get it, you know alllllll the blah blah blah zzz

already bored, and I'm writing it.

You are the worst kind of wolf player there is.

Get a grip mate. We get it, you know alllllll the blah blah blah zzz

already bored, and I'm writing it.

You acted like judge, jury and executioner accusing everybody with absolutely no thought. If somebody said they were innocent you made them suspect number 1 while the inactive wolves got away with murder.

You were the worst player of this round and I was happy when you were killed.

You acted like judge, jury and executioner accusing everybody with absolutely no thought. If somebody said they were innocent you made them suspect number 1 while the inactive wolves got away with murder.

You were the worst player of this round and I was happy when you were killed.
Cool man... the thing is, I don't view this game as a pissing contest.

Cool man... the thing is, I don't view this game as a pissing contest.

It's all just a bit of fun. I was just annoyed with you and have been waiting days to get that off my chest.

I just don't like the way active posters get targeted while the wolves get to sit back do nothing and laugh their heads off.

Inactive = wolf. People need to learn this going forward.

It's all just a bit of fun. I was just annoyed with you and have been waiting days to get that off my chest.

I just don't like the way active posters get targeted while the wolves get to sit back do nothing and laugh their heads off.

Inactive = wolf. People need to learn this going forward.

I wasn't active.

And when I have been a wolf I've been perhaps the most active.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf S18 Off-Season Game 2 - The Werewolf Transformation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back