Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what's more sad.

The Roys and their fate on Sunday or the non playing sheep dags desperately hanging on in the vain hope of remaining relevant.
I can't tell which is which.

I can't tell which is which.

Well traditionally during finals other posters pop in. I wouldn't take it to heart.

I'm following the Roys as they are my ex-team, has nothing to do with who they are up against.

Cool, then I can see what it's like to hit a man with glasses. I hope they have strong frames.
They are haute couture. So they're stylish, but flimsy.

They are haute couture. So they're stylish, but flimsy.
images

Well, after a fantastic first season the Coney Island Warriors are into their first finals series. I'd just like to thank everyone involved over the season for their help, their posting and most of all, making it a lot of fun. We have exceeded all expectations and I expect that to continue on Sunday when we belt the Roys. Good luck to everyone and let's keep the Warriors season going.

Warriors Official Team Sheet

Vs

The Roys

30uq0qw.jpg

B: invinciBLUES, candiehappy, thetradesman
HB: BoshtrichBurger, Reginald Perrin, NetworkNerd
C: Lord_Flashheart, Stronzo, Frankston Rover
HF: Haduken, alex_is_on_fire, Mr Smooth
F: Norm Landrover, Sydney Bloods, eaglesfan99
FOLL: BigJoeD, El Dubya, zackah
I/C: deathevocation, oogac​

Changes:
Frankston Rover FF > Wing
Sydney Bloods Wing > FF
Logger

Last year my club won 4 finals in a row to claim the premiership, this year I am expecting my club to do the same.
EF99's experience has helped us get here this season
Its 4.30am. Leave me be. I'll be in later.
he doesn't live in fitzroy???
I don't think he's a bulldog either. I've never seen one type before, let alone post on a football forum. What a phoney!
i can't believe in this day and age that someone would lie on the internet

what is the world coming to..
I did for 26 glorious years. It is my spiritual home. Now I'm in Jakarta.

It doesn't matter if FB used to, he doesn't anymore or if he ever followed Fitzroy . . . that leaves me to say this:

Shame, shame, toil, and tame,
All we have is you to blame!

But it looks better on us

Great looking side, it has to be said.

I like the look of Sydney Bloods up forward too, reckon he might clean a few up on the way through

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413956235727.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413956235727.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's more a show that you all jump on your hinds and get all defensive, by then attacking in packs in return. Still haven't made a successful counter-attack yet

That's the thing though... you don't. Well your oblivious teammates that have been here for a couple months don't and think that that has some sort of power. You will play 1 more game than the bears! Whoopie.

Ultimately I came in this thread and posted two words. Your teammates are the ones that reacted like douches. It really shouldn't be unexpected seeing the type of posters you recruited.

Again... I came into this thread nicely... and your pack of feral dogs tried to jump on me.

Now, try not to change the topic too much, or jump in with your feral teammates on a response. Cheers.
I wish I saw this type of flair with your posting when you WERE playing against us.

I'll leave you be as you continue to label us ignorantly and it's getting quite annoying mate. Good luck to the Bears for the impending off-season.

It's more a show that you all jump on your hinds and get all defensive, by then attacking in packs in return. Still haven't made a successful counter-attack yet

That's the thing though... you don't. Well your oblivious teammates that have been here for a couple months don't and think that that has some sort of power. You will play 1 more game than the bears! Whoopie.

Ultimately I came in this thread and posted two words. Your teammates are the ones that reacted like douches. It really shouldn't be unexpected seeing the type of posters you recruited.

Again... I came into this thread nicely... and your pack of feral dogs tried to jump on me.

Now, try not to change the topic too much, or jump in with your feral teammates on a response. Cheers.
Who are you again?

We just want you to be on our side, everyone comes in pumping up the Roy's tyres and we get no love. We don't even need that much love, we'd probably just settle for pants.
I can't go against my ex-team. We'll see what happens if you win.

The 2 being you and Alex_is_on_fire being carried by Mr Smooth and El_dubya?

There are very few doing most of the heavy lifting at the Warriors. We like to share the load here at the Roys. In fact we often take on extra help at this time of year. Otherwise the work just ruins Nap Wednesdays. And nobody wants to see that. Nobody.

The Roys just offer rubbish to the league by play shenanigans games.

waves fish and screams "shenanigans"

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back