Official Match Thread S22 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I call dibs on the sexy thing in the OP

Hubba Hubba.

Anthony Davis is hawt!

anthony-davis-eyebrow.gif

Still can't make the pelicans decent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh it's going to be one of those weeks is it?

Learn to use words children.
The annoying thing is that all the gifs are from TV show none of us have ever heard of.

I did a reverse image search and got 'The Thick Of It'. A British political comedy.

Hoooops , if you are looking for a fair more superior British political comedy I'd suggest 'Yes, Minister' and 'Yes, Prime Minister'.

The annoying thing is that all the gifs are from TV show none of us have ever heard of.

I did a reverse image search and got 'The Thick Of It'. A British political comedy.

Hoooops , if you are looking for a fair more superior British political comedy I'd suggest 'Yes, Minister' and 'Yes, Prime Minister'.
You've never heard of The Thick Of It? :eek:

You are a disgrace. :thumbsdown:

I hope the Dogs win it.
[Insert patronising comment about how brave the Bulldogs are and how they're everyone's second team.]

Well no, bitch. Those campaigners eliminated Hawthorn before we got the chance. They can GAGF.

[Insert patronising comment about how brave the Bulldogs are and how they're everyone's second team.]

Well no, bitch. Those campaigners eliminated Hawthorn before we got the chance. They can GAGF.

Those campaigners play football the right way, injuries or not which is all that matters.

GWS play the right way too. Geelong and Sydney a lot more boring to watch. :thumbsu:

You've never heard of The Thick Of It? :eek:

You are a disgrace. :thumbsdown:
The extent of British television from the past couple of years only extends to Misfits and The Inbetweeners.

And the currently U.K. Political outlook is in shambles. Lol Boris.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Back