Official Match Thread S28 Second Qualifying Final - Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

What a game! Thanks for posting JoshWoodenSpoon.

Thanks for the week Furies and all the best for your match next week. You’re a good bunch. Generally speaking.

To the Dees - super proud of the hard work you guys invested in that match - particularly the last quarter. There were a couple of stages there where we could have been buried, but you kept at it.

You’ve earned the week off - go spoil yourselves and buy some new curtains. Seek advice from Proper Gander first.

Thanks for the week Furies

Bad luck Ned, don’t loose your S@@t the better team won and you have had a good run

TT, Wacko, Jack, HB, Ned - Thank’s for the week and all the best next week and see you in the big one

JWS thanks for your time in posting

Dee’s it has only just started, big week on the paddock then a weekend off and bring on the next team to beat !

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Respect CG,

you have been a good advocate of play the ball not the man

we are still a team and in the finals chase

lets take this off line and work on how we go forward in a non public forum
Trying my best mate but old Neddy doesn't want to take my PM's seriously at this point.
This choke would never have happened under my leadership.
Feels dirty, but would honestly rather you as my captain right now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way to go Demons!

BTW either my coach or the sim can G&GF.
Takes me off just after half time when I have 11 tackles. Doesn't bring me back on. pfft

Thanks for the week Furies. Better luck next week.

Thanks for the week Furies

Bad luck Ned, don’t loose your S@@t the better team won and you have had a good run

TT, Wacko, Jack, HB, Ned - Thank’s for the week and all the best next week and see you in the big one

JWS thanks for your time in posting

Dee’s it has only just started, big week on the paddock then a weekend off and bring on the next team to beat !

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Much love my good man. Thanks for the week Demons.

We will lick our wounds, sack a leader and get back on the horse for another fun filled week im sure.

Way to go Demons!

Takes me off just after half time when I have 11 tackles. Doesn't bring me back on. pfft

If it makes you feel better I was playing like I was on the bench.

Way to go Demons!

If it makes you feel better I was playing like I was on the bench.

2B37C396-94B4-404F-BCB5-0D62FE72393D.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 Second Qualifying Final - Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back