Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

It is, you just have to leave it there from Friday to Sunday and then move it.
I was thinking more along the lines of leaving it in the garden so if I lose my key while I'm out I could smash the glass with it. So a 'use it to break glass in case of emergency' situation. Your method would work as well. And it scares tigers away! Although to be honest I haven't seen too many tigers round these parts. Plenty of tiger fans though...I assume you could use it the same way on them. It sounds like a really useful and highly flexible piece of kit. Maybe you should keep it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EVERYONE JUST SLOW THE **** DOWN. BACK AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD. I REPEAT, BACK AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD.

It's a nice day. Go outside*.

*Does not apply to Victorians. Stay inside, keep throwing darts at your Dan Andrews dartboard and everything will be back to normal soon.

EVERYONE JUST SLOW THE fu** DOWN. BACK AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD. I REPEAT, BACK AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD.

It's a nice day. Go outside*.

*Does not apply to Victorians. Stay inside, keep throwing darts at your Dan Andrews dartboard and everything will be back to normal soon.
There has been a lot of neutrals in this thread.

Waiting for Hatchy1992 to turn up.

WarpedPoliteArgentinehornedfrog-size_restricted.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back