Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a chat to MWPP , she lives for that one time she beat me too. Though it didn’t take her 23 seasons to manage it!
Oh I've beaten you more than once , it's just that the PF was the most memorable and important occasion :)
It took me closer to 23 games than 23 seasons :D

That explains why Metalcrusher and MWPP keep feeding me snacks they are just trying to fatten me up before they chow down
View attachment 955481
Speaking of snacks- my mum's sending me a hamper of home made snacks from across the Nullarbor this week to cheer me up :)
They'll last ages
Normally I take the sharing is caring approach but if you prefer grass, our other teammates can indulge instead :D

Perhaps you should try to educate MWPP on musical matters.
I vaguely recall that she had good taste in music, but suspect taste in literature.
My latest Song Contest "dedication" speaks for itself and summarises my taste well :D
Sometimes musical taste reflects personality perfectly
It's probably the other way around st if we are comparing to mainstream taste :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There has been a lot of neutrals in this thread.
Neutrals are always welcome, but I'm always amused when some post more in others' threads than their own
por_please_ya clearly regrets not making the most of last week :p

My latest Song Contest "dedication" speaks for itself and summarises my taste well :D
Sometimes musical taste reflects personality perfectly
It's probably the other way around st if we are comparing to mainstream taste :p

That playlist is something to behold. The faster paced tracks and ballads were well-spaced to break up the playlist pretty well.

That playlist is something to behold. The faster paced tracks and ballads were well-spaced to break up the playlist pretty well.
We're upto song 12, and so far, it has delivered :)
por_please_ya generally puts thought into playlist order :)
Unlike other hosts who basically put it in nomming order

We're upto song 12, and so far, it has delivered :)
por_please_ya generally puts thought into playlist order :)
Unlike other hosts who basically put it in nomming order
Yes, I like to separate genres if I can, means for a more interesting playlist so nobody gets bored (hopefully!). :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back