Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite a way to mess up the positive vibes of Buscemi Friday there Thrills. Thanks.

But it's got me thinking. On the surface, obliterating Rebecca Black from all records seems like a legitimate and noble cause, but why would you want to get rid of not only Rebecca and her hideous tune but all advocates of it. Sure we could remove Muddiemoose from Rising Star reckoning, I mean he's done three quarters of f*ck all anyway so it's no great loss. But when you combine all of this with your nefarious plans to usurp AceAndy from the Dragon Throne...

You don't want to obliterate Rebecca Black after all. Quite the opposite in fact - you want her for yourself!!!! There's some huge Oedipal areas here, and as a relatively young person yourself Thrills I don't believe that you're the brains of the operation (although another part of your body may be doing the thinking for you ;) ). Therefore my accusation to you serial_thrilla is this:

R̵̢̧̨̨̧̧̢̢̡̨̨̢̛͈̖̥̟̥̖͇̫̯̠̲̜̘̞̫̫͍̦̻͙̼͈͔̣̳̘͇̫̜̼̰̤̘̥̫̺͓͕̯̤͉̯͔͖̩͉̻̣͔̙̺̝̝͓̮͍̰͙̝͎̜̳͚̹̥̻̱̲̼̩͎̺͙͙̙̫̤͈͖̮̘̜͕̺̜̹̹̗͖̰̹̯̩̬̘̳̙͕̱̙͓̫̟̊̈́̂̂̔̈́͑́̒̂̋̊̒̿͑̓͂̃̎̔͆̽̿͋̏̅̀̔͆͐̒́̄̀̂̋̌̚̕͘͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅȨ̵̧̛̫͔͎̠͖̣͉̝̰̻̮̠̳̥̰̼̺̰̻͙͇̣̯̜̳̺̣͎͎̥̻̦͈̼̱̤̮͉̦̲̫͉̬͓͖͔̮̤̹͈̬̳͈̊̄͗̑͂̍̽̔͋͆̑͗̄͒̐̾̊͂̇̈́̈̏̽̊̌͛͂̎̌͊̾̇́̓̄̾͑̄̐̋̈́̒̈́̍̄̃̔̎̔̎̽̓͊̅̔̎̈́͐̈́̄̇̇̋̆̕̚̚͜͝͝͠ͅB̷̧̡̡̛̗̹̹̰̙̰̖̞̳͓͇͇̰͎̯̗̣̦͙͚͓̣̭͔̗̻̥̣̤̖̥̺̟̳̯͇͈͔̻̺̱͕̟̖͔̜̲͙̈̒̇̿̃̉̈̈͛̎̌̾̾̊̽̀͐̑̾̔͆͌͊̾̒̆̊̉̓̎̒̀͊̀͒̆͆̐͛́̎̈́͒̾̑̈̒͂́̈̈́̽̇̃̇̕̕͘͝͝͝͠͠͝Ę̷̨̧̧̡̨̨̡̨̡̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̦̜̘͎͔͉̹͉̼̻̟̪̲͖̗̠̠̯̳͙̦̥͇̖͈͍̙̫̯̣̱̲̬̻̫͕̝͇̩̠̟̭̝̱̣̺̖͔̠̳͎̝̣̻̥̪͈͚̬̮͍̦͉̙̻̥̟͙̪̩̖̩̯̩̤̝̦̪̺̪̩̝͙̥̹̹͚͇̬̮̟̫̰̬̙͕͙͓͆̓̂̀̅̿̀̀̏̈́̈̐̌̉̾̓̉́̈̃̍̄̓͒͛̅̽̃̐͌͌̾̐̏̈́̀̆͊͒̀̃͊͐̈́̌̀́̏̈͐̕̕͘͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅC̶̨̢̨̨̨̧̡̡̡̛̭̜͚͍̜̩͈͕̩͙̻̮̲̖̟̰̣̟̼̭͎̜̠̹̥̘̪̻̼̬̠̞̯̟͖̥͔̭̠̩̯̩̪̝͍̳̤̹̫͕̼̘͇̩͈̜̱̟̱̼̖̰͍̣̩͖̪̪͇̼̫̺͈͇̪͍̬̘͇͙̘̥̻̺̺̼̼̟̦̗̫̺̳̍̈́̀̎̽̓͆̈́́̃̃̽̀̅̃͒͛̔͆̃̍̀̌̆̈́̓̆͛́͐̈́͆̇͒̆̄̋̏̎͒̔͗̈́̋̌͐̍̕͘͜͠͝͝ͅC̸̨̡̧̨̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̤͕̞̳̪̝͈̙̦̱͚̻̫̯̘̪̟͍̺͚̩̯͔̳̯͓̼̘̪͖̳̞̮̼̱̝̲͇̟̩̪̫͓̻̗̪̤̼̓̈́̓́̅̓̓̒̀́̍̆̍̄̽̇̎̍̽̌̆͗̓̓̇̽̃̓͌̐̀̀̅̊̾͑͑̄̔̓̀̓͋͐͆̀͑́̀͑̽̈́́̀̔́̐̿̆̍̒́͐̌̋̏̏͌͒̈́̈́̾͆͂̍̔͂̚͘̕͘̕̚̚̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͠Ä̴̢̢̨̨̧̡̨̧̧̧̡̻͓͕̺͉̣̳̳͖̦͉̱̗̮̘͍̠̙̻͍̺̙͔̼̳̫̗̫̼͓̫̫̬̱̜̥̩͓͕̙͓̺̝̱̮̞̼̺̰͙̘̞̯̪̝͎̟̞̞͔̜̦͉̱̖̠̼̖̙̻̙̫̳̜̰̺͕͍͖͈̙͖̲̮͙̺͖͔̱̰̘͚̝̖͖̪̤̠̲͚͈͎̻̳̳̳̪͖͎̮́̀͋̏̿̐̃̒̓͛̑̂̀̂̽̓̆̽̓̂́̈́̔̑͑̈́͋͊͐̽̌̏̿̆́̐̍̋̋̈́̈́̀͋͛͐͋͛̓̅̎̏̇̃͘̕͘͘̚͘͘̕̕͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̡̛̛̛̪̗̪̮̺̭̣̬̬̜̼͕́̌̈́̈́̈́̑͛̎̏̔͒̈́̊͂̒̀̓̐̈͊̓͂̅͒̀̆̍̈́̿̈́͌͊̅̃̉̔̉̏̈́͗͌͛̾͂̑͒̈́̋̒͗͒͋̆́̂̂͊͗̀̈́̎̊͐̉̐̆͌̀̌̏̾̓̐͒̋̄̿̂͊̊̐̌̑̍̊̂͋͐̄̋̔̚͘̚̚͘͘̕͘͝͝͝͝͠͝B̴̡̡̢̡̨̡̧̛̛̻̯͈̗͉̝̺̟̖̥͔̳̭̼̦̯̼͕̻̼͚͇̠̗͍͔̘̮͇̜̣̞̞̙̍̔͋̂̿͌̐̌͋̍̍̐̓̏́̎͆̈͛̌͗̒̇͑͐͆͊͋̾͑͋̎̈̈́̓̓̏̄̆͗͘̕̚̕͜͜͠͠͠ͅͅL̴̡̨̧̢̧̨̧̡̨̨̨̧̛̪̪͖͍͙̬̹̫̪̫̜͍͕̖͇̣̪̣̲̗̼̩͙̠̬̯̱͈̬̺͎͔̺̱̙̟͇̞̝̺̮̫̘̳̺͍͉̗̬̟͈͊̒̽͌͛̋̋͐̈͌̉̏̆̈͊͌̋̆̌͑̀͊̃̄̓̃̆͊́̈̾͛͒͛̈́̈́̐̆͐̄͑̏͆́̐̂̋̑̓̎̒̆́̈́͗̈́̏́̂́͑̅̓̈́͋̈́͒͋̀̈́̂̈́̕͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅA̷̧̡̢̢̧̨̢̛̩̥̳͖͙͈̫̪̹̬͔͇̲̪͙͓̗̤̗̭̟̗̯̖͇͕̼̹̫̩̤̘̤͖̦̪̙̫̱̮̭͓̭̦͙̟̖̬͕̘͙̹̪̜̺̘̩̺͎̻̮̲̝̭͉̝͇̩̹̤̤̯̙͈͙̬̓̂̇̃̑̍̐̈́͋̾̀̔̌̎̅̽͛̒̽́̉̃̅͂̊̎̈́͐͛͘͜ͅͅͅͅÇ̷̢̧̧̧̢̛̛͔͉͎̪̼͕̟̫͉̤̯̯͈̯̦͎͙̪̬̦̱̳̳̟̤̤͔̝̖͉̘̼̲̙̬̘̬̤͓̺͇͌̃̎̈́̾͗̊̓̀̎̂͂̑̿͂͗̇͛̽̌͊̀̂͌̒̅̔͌͊̑́̂̅̂̋̓͂́͋̿͂̔̿̃̿̑̓̑̾͊̊̾̋̈́̓͊͒̎̈́͐͗̂̎͊̔̎̊̐̒̈̀̃̽̀̏͂́̅̓̒͛̓͆̓̃̆̐̀̀̀̔̓̔͐̊́̈́̍̀̋̏̾͒̒̽̚̕͘̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝K̷̢̨̢̢̨̛̻͈͎̹͔̹̘͓͉̜̩͔͈̥̱̱̞̻̜̤̝͓̲͕̲̘̤͖͎͚̯͔̗̖͇̗̝͈͔͓̹̬̘̮̘͈̪͓̟̗̣̜̟͈̺̞̟͔̞̦̰̭͍̳̭̫̠͓͖̗̯͔̦̯̪͎͍̝̯̖̠̭͗͋̄̒̆̈́̒͑͐͐̌͒͑̇͆̇̾̓͊̑̐̅̔̿͗̆͊̾̌̊͑͑̈́͒̋͒̑̈̋̔͊̾̇͑̅͛̐͛̆̅͒͛̒̋͐̓͌̌͆́͂̌͊̆̌̆̚͘̕̚̚̚͘̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅͅ ̸̛͍̒̐̒̊͌́̋̔͐̆̑͗͒̈́͌͐͊͆͂̏̑̈́͒͑̉̿͊̈́͒͌̋́̈́̅͌̔̏͗̑̍́̑̍̽͌̔͐͊̏̌͊͑̈́̐̌̓̉̍͋̊̌̇̎̌̈̂͂̾͋͋̾͑́̀̽̏͐͆̅̄͒̌̔͆͌͆̋̋̏͐̑͛̉̓͗͋͛̚̚̕̕͘͘̕̕͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝Į̶̧̤̲͉̣̟̜͖̺͚̰̯̝̫̣̜̬̗̮̝̠͚̻̺̝̫̺̼̬̜͎̥̬̳̳̰̹̺̠̺͒͌̈͋͛̒͐͂̀͆̈́͜ͅͅͅS̴̨̧̡̨̧̢̨̨̤̻̟̖̳̣̤̱̹͖̩͎͇̝̦̳̖̙̘̖̗̼̙̜̤͎̞̣̤̪̥̙̝̹̺̭̜̤̤̩͓̖̘̬̹̤̤͔̰̮̖̜͎͓͇̻̟͇̥̘̜͋̈́̋̉̀͗̀̄̅́́͒̔̋͑͑̀́̊̌̒̋̔͂͂̂̽͐̈́̈́̔̉͐̐̎̾̀̒̾̇̇̇́͋̉̀͘̕͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̡̧̡̨̢̧̡̧̧̛̼͚̻̺̬̤̮̺̰̯͔̫̯̲̫̝͙͈̹̝͉̰̹͙̬͖͙̼̬͙͇͈̼̬̗̟̯̟͖͚̰̹̜̭͉͓̙͕̹̱̜̦̤̭̻̬̖͓̰̺̳͇̹̜̰͉͓͚̹̦̣͉̣̳̖̲̮͚͕̭̯̻̼̠̹̹̹̺͙̣͔̟̩̠̘̣͙̥̗͍̤͉̻͚̳̳̭̘̑̑̾̅͂̌̃̃̉̍̂̂́̉̎̄̀̇͊̅̋̾͌̈́̐͆̋̅̊̀͐̉͂̄̀̔͋̒͋̔̽̈́̃̾̔̍̏̾͆̐̈́̂͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅŢ̸̢̡̨̧̡̭͕͍̟̰̦͓̺̖̭̦̹̱͓͇͓͖̱̻̪͎͕̥̟͖̦̪̠͍͔̜͙̭͓̺̖̠̺̦̞̬̗̙̟̜̞͔̹̗̥̫̫̖̥̒̿̏̄͐͛͋̔̓̄̓̀̋͐̄͒̑̐̓̍͑̅̏̐̔̍͊̄̎͒̅͋̈́̆͑̅̅̏͗̀̎͊̈́̊͆̌̍͆̓̏̋̈́̉̄̽̀̒̾̄́̔́̀̎͊͊͋̎̀̈́̃́̎̂͗̾͂͊̐͐̋́̚̚̚̕̚̕̚͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅḤ̴̢̛̛̛̭̼̙̳̭̠̥͈̦̦͔͚̹̟̰͈͙̠̭̱͉̰̬̦͕̝̘̟̜͙͈͚̬̞̘̞̳̣̭̪̱̗̰̝̦̪̮͔̜̩͙̳̘̻̭͈͓̮̣͙͖̰̥̮̞̙͕̻̠̦̝̳̲͖̅̓̽̍̈́͌͑̀͑͋̾̾̿́͒̑́̄̍̿̅̓̌͒̈̂̓̀̋̑̀́̓̉̑̈́̃̇͐͑̆̉̀͐̋͌̒̇̑̒͒̊͑͑́̄̑́̓̈́͐̅̄̊̂̚͘̚̕͜͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅE̷̳̜̜͕̙͗̉̅͗̈́̃̌̿̓̾̓͑̅͗̀͐̓͂̽͑̎̾̄̀͌̍̔̇́̿̆̈́̃͋͝͝͝ ̶̨̨̨̢̡̢̢̧̧̛̛̛̹͇̩̤͚̺͚͉̞̞̪̳̖͈̯̫̲̦̼̬̟̮̹̫̖̫̩̜̦̤̱̺̟̱͖̻̥̩̫̜͉͙̺͈̙͎̭̤͚̤̪̥͎͈̠̖̙͖̠͎̝͚͔͍̮̜̩͎̪̭̰̺͙͔̙͈̗͌̀̊͛͒͛͌͂̔̉̆̈́̔̋͑̏́̽̈̈́͗̒͂̑̎́̈̎́̑̏͊͑́̓̈́̐͛̔̒͌̌̄͒̊̿́͂̌͑͐͐̔̾͐̿̾́̋͂̍̽͋̈́̌̇̿̑͆̋̊̀̍̾͒̊͂͊͋̽̎͗͒͋̃̏̊̾͌̇͗̂̈̓̀͒͑̀̂̎̀͌̓́̽͘͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅD̶̢̲̘̩͈̣̦̻̩̱̦̩͉͍̘͙̫̣͒́̀̋͆͌̈́́͛̆̓̾̀̏̃̃̆̾̀̎̇̓͐̀̍̈̉͗͑̾̓̆̂̓̓̈́̚͘͝A̷̡̡̛̛̛̛̺̞̼͈̣̲͈̗̯̼̼͓͓̦̣͙͓̰̠̠͉̻͖͉̩͚͚̦͖̮̼͉̲͚̞̠͓͖̞̭̩̫̝͔̗̥̜͚̫̣̓͆̿̆̔͋͒̿́̐̅̍̊͒̏̎͆̿̀͐̽̈́̍́͑̆̋̅͛̇̒̈́͛̄̊̃̀̇̈̈͊͒͌̂͌̌̔͂̓̔̀̊̋͒̀̃̆͐͌̈́͊̌̾̇͗̿̎̓̒̈́͛̔̔̐̃̀͂͂͊̎̔̑̌̀̔̌͛̽̊̎̑͗̑̅̈́̉̈́̓̆̊̐̄̇́͂͘͘͘̚͘̚͘͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅR̷̡̡̢̢̢̡̧̡̧̢̛̛̳̝̭̖̪͓͓̱̠̖͔͙͈̰͉̩͓͈͕̥̠̣͓͇̲̬̳̳̰͎͙͖̦̥͖͉̞̮̪̯̥̠̮̲̪͕͔̤̖̘̜͙̞̲̱͉̩͕͉͚̻͓͖̖̖̟̞̳̭̱͍͎̞̺̠̩̥̰͙̟̬̦͍͛̓͆̄͑̉̃̇̇̔̅͋̈́̊̇̅̎̋̀͂̃̅̈́̊̐̀̋̀̓̂̃͐́̀͒̏̑̑̈́̋̀͗̆̉͛͗̓͐̽̋̓̀̋͒̽̋̾͊̌̆̍́̈̊̋̂͊̀̃̏̈́̆͐̓̇̎̄̅̉̽́̓͆̏͑͗̌̄͂̾̄̿̒̂̌́̋̿͋͘͘͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅK̵̢̧̨̨̢̡̢̡̪͚̞̠͎̯͇̣̯͕̪̥͔̥̯̝̩̮̥̗̗͕̼̻̱̞͈̯͚̜̻̜͙͙͙͖̱̰̣̘̤͎̙̪̠̘̮̙̺̔̐́̎̽̅̒̈́̊̈̑̊̋̊̍̔̓͊̓̀̽̂̀̔̎̐̊̅͆̈̏́̅̈́͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̨̨̨̧͕̪͉̳̞̤̗͈̟̹̯͖͎̠̮̠͔͉͖̳͇̹̻͔͎͖̬͍̜̱̦̞͎̰̯̰̙̙̜̭̺͕͇̭̤̣̬͍̣̩̺͉̜̩̠̖̗̬̟̥̠͎͓̬̜̝͈͉̗̥̳̙͔̮̖̜̰͚̙̫͕͓͉͙̻͖̰̻͔̙̰̰̖̝̮̜̲͑͋͂̉̉̒̌̐̎̐̽͌̒̄̓́͛̔̈́̓̄̅́͊̃̊̐̓̋̽̈́̀̃̎̆͆͑̐̓̒͒̋̈́͐̓́͂͆̏͂͑̊͛͒͆͋̏̾̃̏̔̐͋̄̀́̽̓͒̎̔̆̔̍͆̾̍̓̕̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅL̴̡̨̡̨̡̨̡̡̧̢̢̡̢̧̛̛̩̝͈͉͓̪̙̣̭̜̖͚̦̘̲͉̱̘͇̟̪̹̤̫͉̤̮͕͙̰̺̲̳̼͉̝̻̬͇̫͎͉̳̙̥̮͉͖̜̘͖̭̬̯̮͉̞͍̼͚͚͓̪͖̞͙͕̘͉͔̥̖͉̣̝͖̻͕̪̗̹͔̙͉̱̯̹͈̻͚̮̦̝͈̠͔̦͖̫̔̊̃̓̃̀̐̑͆̽̎͂̀́̓̓̌̿̽̓̿͛̾̃͌̆͋́̀̀̓͛͊͑̒̓͊̂̀̆̈̅̂͒͒͆̒͑͗̌̒̽̋͊͛̄̆́̆̏̈́̓̀͑̌͂͋̈͛͂̿́͐͛̾͒͆́͐͊̊͐̐̇͑̐̆̅̌̐͋̏̏̉̐̑̂̍̊̓̎́̅̊̈́̂̍̚͘̚̚͘̚͘͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅƠ̴̢̧̦͓̘̗̩͔͎̬͍̹̻̘̖̍͛̌͐̎̊̾̔͂̈͑̒͌̉̓̒̋́͐̑̍̒͌̀̊̓̿̀͑͘̕͠Ŕ̷̨̧̡̢̨̢̧̛̛̛̺̩̠͉̳̯͈̮̻̱̥̭̻̹̞̜̰̞̻͕͙̖̱̝̦̳̳͇̭̖̟̥̬͖̯̼̰͈̟͔̫̖͓͉͓̞͍̮̰̩̘̮̥̣͈͚͍̞̖̝͓̠̞̺͔͇͈͎̗̘̞͎̼̝̱̮͈̙̟̼̫̲̲̻͎͑̑͊̓̈́͆̎̾̓̈̂͊̑̑͒̅̆͂͗͋̀́͑̑͐̈́̂͆͒̊̌̊̇̐̂̾̏̾͛̉̅̐͌͆͒̀̎͒͋͒̈̈͋͆̃̄̈́̉͂̇́͐̀̐̌̚̕͘͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠Ḑ̴̨̢̡̢̢̧̢̢̨̧͈͔̱͔̬̞͉̞̘̱͕̻̫͚̳͇̹̻̤͍͖͚̺͕̬̗̫̘͖̱̭͙͔̥̹̗̲̭̮̟͈̪̻̝͙̠̳̜͈̜̻͙͚̙̙͚̬͕͕̠̻̭̬̬̹̳̼̼̼̲͍͓͈̮̮̯̦̬̟̘̗͈͍̘͕͖̥̗͙̬̦̟̱̮̥̎͛̂̅̈͛̾̅̇̆́̊̿̈̾̃̇́̇̏͑̉̄͆͐͆̓̓̂͐̌͑̒̉́͑͂̀̓̓̆͑́̆̓̿̿͌̂̏̑͂̈́͒̏̆͐̂̋͒͆͐̋̿̂͗͋͆̇̀̂̇͗́͋̅̽̅̐̋͐̕͘̚̚͘͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

Behold...

View attachment 958534
I thought I was Anakin in this SFA storyline? This doesn't check out.

Good news guys. I just got home from my work road trip, so I can finally devote 100% of my spare time to this match thread.

Sorry for slacking off for the last few days.

Metalcrusher you campaigner. Stop sooking like a Warrior and actually contribute to this thread for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now look, if you want to go down that path good on,

a Yiros shits all over a ******* kebab, full stop, no questions asked.

Melbourne Greeks call them Gyros. In Adelaide we call the Yiros.
Na they call them kebabs and you get the Gyros name when referring specificity to the meat but the meal is always kebab unless you are getting it from someone from the Middle East in witch case it’s a schrama

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back