Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah we haven't, and that was one of the ideas floated. It does sound like one of the safest ways to do it to be honest.
We have been engaged for over 9 years now we had a really big engagement with a lot of people convinced we were going to pull the surprise wedding although we did need to do it on a budget since I hadn’t worked due to my cancer battle

We have always talked about actually getting married but we decided to buy a house and now ivf have taken our priorities financially we have had a few chats recently about just having a small service and the registry office with only our parents and siblings and just shouting close friends and family to a really nice dinner in the city afterwards to celebrate who didn’t attend the actual ceremony

is the old Vietnamese roll as popular in Melbourne are they are in Adelaide?
They are massive in sunshine (western suburb where I work that has a big Vietnamese population, ive been guilty of getting one before work on a pretty regular occrqnxe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doxxing campaigner.

I don't live there but I know they're very popular there. Most of the areas with Asian communities love a good Viet role. Just wish I could pronounce the actual name.
Yeah I can’t say it right
I’m lucky that I work with quite a lot of Vietnamese guys that hook me up

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back