Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

You wrote a media piece about signing rookies? 🤣 Only a complete minrow club would do that.
To be fair they were very good rookies :thumbsu:

You wrote a media piece about signing rookies? 🤣 Only a complete minrow club would do that.
Only a minnow club would release a media piece about signing rookies AND another one about their debut...

Only a minnow club would release a media piece about signing rookies AND another one about their debut...

What ****ing stallions our club has

Cross? Just how old are you campaigner??

C2.2k. Let me put it this way. I was with Caesar when we liberated and introduced a modicum of civilisation as well as baths to Pomgolia (aka England). One night the lads were a bit bored and started to boot around a few severed Pomgolian heads. This remains one of the first records of an early version of Qooty.

C2.2k. Let me put it this way. I was with Caesar when we liberated and introduced a modicum of civilisation as well as baths to Pomgolia (aka England). One night the lads were a bit bored and started to boot around a few severed Pomgolian heads. This remains one of the first records of an early version of Qooty.
We did not have yelp back then, but your Inns were terrible, watery mead, tough bread and terrible prostitutes, you are meant to keep the virgins and slay the hags, not the other way round.

1 star because far less bed bugs than Germania

I guess all things don’t get better with age, you should of hung up the sandals about 500 years ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradesmaen Freo has gone wild and kicked 3 goals in a quarter :eek:
To be fair it looks as if we're playing the Coburg 2nds right now. North are thinking of Mad Monday already. No intensity at all.

I see that Freo flew into Cairns this morning. FIFO footy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back