Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

My first thoughts when I see that team are that I rate your new logo. I'm not sure who designed it, but well done :thumbsu:

My second is how many packets of chips I'll be able to eat while I wait for SSwans2011 to come man up 😜
What the **** does man up mean?

On top of the world, mate. Couldn't have any possible reason to be upset. Grand Uncle Horace, Bonz, and myself had a blast last night. I love mid-week footy.

Have only just calmed down. Happily I just heard Nick Davis on the wireless. It is 15 years today since he slotted 4 in the last quarter and earned the nickname Nick Bloody Davis in Geelong. **Good times**

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have only just calmed down. Happily I just heard Nick Davis on the wireless. It is 15 years today since he slotted 4 in the last quarter and earned the nickname Nick Bloody Davis in Geelong. **Good times**

:(

I was too young to remember or completely understand what happened in 2005, but I've seen the footage in enough 'greatest AFL moments/goals compilations' and read a big write up on 'that goal' to see what happened and how. Looking back it would have been devastating for us, even more so after 2006. Fortunately, to an extent we put to rest the memory of that match (and the heartbreak of years gone by) in 2007

:(

I was too young to remember or completely understand what happened in 2005, but I've seen the footage in enough 'greatest AFL moments/goals compilations' and read a big write up on 'that goal' to see what happened and how. Looking back it would have been devastating for us, even more so after 2006. Fortunately, to an extent we put to rest the memory of that match (and the heartbreak of years gone by) in 2007

haha. According to Davis, Gary Rohan was a crazy Cats fan. Gazza watched the match and was so irate he chucked a cake at the Telly, earning the ire of his folks.

GotTheGoodes I am going to Tom Lynch you buddy.
Speaking of which, does Lynch have compromising photos of the match review panel in his possession? He's had that much luck this year that, if it was raining female movie stars, he'd catch Julia Roberts in her birthday suit!!!

haha. According to Davis, Gary Rohan was a crazy Cats fan. Gazza watched the match and was so irate he chucked a cake at the Telly, earning the ire of his folks.

If I did something similar (I'm sure plenty of Cats fans did that night), once I'd calmed down I reckon I would've gone and ate the cake (at least what was left of it) :p

If I did something similar (I'm sure plenty of Cats fans did that night), once I'd calmed down I reckon I would've gone and ate the cake (at least what was left of it) :p

Hmmn. Spot the window licker!

You pay off the simmers yet again?
You get a discount when the admin is on your team, though evidently you guys didn't realise that...

Guess I'll order the pallet then
Mate, I'm not sure you understand my role in the team.

On Sunday I'll be taking to the field on a lawn chair, while JT_the_Man showers me with a hose from the pine (a role he fulfills better than any other bench player in the league). I'll be spending the match recovering from the real action that takes place on Saturday nights at the Wonders. We may be towards the bottom of the ladder, but I can assure you we're winning big time when it counts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back