Official Match Thread S31 Second Qualifying Final: Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

****, I’m getting out posted by Tony Lynn 15 in my own match thread. We’re not even playing the Bombers ffs. Go ban yourself for 10 weeks Tones ya ****.

After a long day of not engaging with the Royals, I'm off to bed.

There's a lot of drinking, frivolity, crying, regret, aggression and rejected sexual advances ahead over the next few days.
Say hi to the family.

View attachment 1145661
Coney Island Warriors Official Team Sheet
Second Qualifying Final v Gold City Royals at The Golden Throne

B: RaveneyesNaturalDisaster - Stronzo
HB: TubbsFarquharTest TickleFreofalcon
C: Tonga Bobkdavva74DockerDen5215
HF: FootyGuy13Dinsdale - Lord_Flashheart
F: Volbeatharry000zackah
FOLL: RelaxMaxThe Half BackTheInjuryFactory

INT: toxicSpanna_

Changes:

Nil

#BeatTheRoyals

Wow, I've never seen a team forfeit this early before.

Wow, I've never seen a team forfeit this early before.
giphy.gif

You do your Sweet FA'ing by the side of a creek at midnight too? Wow small world.
I bought a whole bunch of those environmentally friendlier plastic shopping bags (the 15 cents each ones) and I look for polluted creeks to throw them in. Doing my bit to help the environment. So while I am here, I go online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought a whole bunch of those environmentally friendlier plastic shopping bags (the 15 cents each ones) and I look for polluted creeks to throw them in. Doing my bit to help the environment. So while I am here, I go online.
They make great balaclavas.

xVegbOe.png

The time Kennedy Parker and I found ourselves in the Landfill together.
Got a live one here TheInjuryFactory
Warriors sign Ilksy :thumbsu:
Warriors looking in the landfill for their recruits these days.
Hey, I thought you were giving me a hot tip. :huh:

We're leaving no stone unturned this season.

This is where all our old players end up, just thought I'd dust him off and see if he was still in ok condition.

Have you seen any Frankston Rover's lying around? :think:
If you grab a shovel and dig a bit further into the landfill you might find RedVest4 somewhere.

From memory, he was very good at upsetting large parts of this forum.

I think his official stance is to wait and watch us crash and burn and then rub his departure in our face in time for his return in Season 32.
By not returning, I've setup a situation where I cannot lose no matter the outcome.

If the Royals go back to back, it is because of my instrumental leadership that changed the culture of the club from perennial basket case to unstoppable juggernaut.

If the Royals lose, it is because my departure left a void that simply cannot be replaced.

By not returning, I've setup a situation where I cannot lose no matter the outcome.

If the Royals go back to back, it is because of my instrumental leadership that changed the culture of the club from perennial basket case to unstoppable juggernaut.

If the Royals lose, it is because my departure left a void that simply cannot be replaced.

You gotta hand it to a master at work.

a7031e8ce4a66c2aaafd87aca298290a.gif

Deliciously self-serving.

Perfect.

Where is everyone? Its 3.45, I'm outside breathing in the sweet baccy with the smell of batshit eating up from the colony down the hill and you pricks are all asleep dreaming of premierships. Get up ya campaigners!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S31 Second Qualifying Final: Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back