Official Match Thread S32.R15, Gumbies v. Furies [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gumbies-Fighting at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm looking forward to release of the docuseries of the Gumbies s32 season.
What a rollercoaster!
The premiership victory is going to be an awesome finale.
Spoilers, mate.

This thread needs more stories of you pashing 1990's icons or Tigerturbulance 's Kittens anecdotes.
I love to live vicariously and ImissFrosty 's teenage angst filled posts aren't cutting it
Apologies. It's horsey go fast week and I've been otherwise distracted.

This thread needs more stories of you pashing 1990's icons or Tigerturbulance 's Kittens anecdotes.
I love to live vicariously and ImissFrosty 's teenage angst filled posts aren't cutting it

what we need is more cooking recipe's Goosey,
how about we start with poultry :think:
gwsgoose.jpg

Let's go Furies

dem fighting words.

I'm looking forward to release of the docuseries of the Gumbies s32 season.
What a rollercoaster!
The premiership victory is going to be an awesome finale.

Which Fury would like to buy one of these pieces of history first? No fighting required as there's plenty to go around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure you want to be eating GWS Goose, way too much gristle.
I always wondered who the cat in the mask was starring in the X-rated movie 'Deep Goose'
guess by your comment I know now ;)

There is still Stakes Day
true. Im usually out of cash by then!

Had a great day Tuesday and just about everyone in the pub was having a great day.
Blokes all around us were jagging $20 winners, trifectas and First 4's, some bloke won the $10k jackpot on the pokies
The pub always does a Q and A with a bit of an expert, this year they got a guy from Goldolphin (who have stables near us) and he decalred Verry Elegant as his best bet and when they asked him if they were to box 5 for a first 4 who should they throw in, he got the first 4. Lots followed, so heap of wnners on the cup. I didnt get on that action
The publican at one point was worried he wouldn't have enough cash to pay everyone out!

All the winning created a great atomsphere.

I always wondered who the cat in the mask was starring in the X-rated movie 'Deep Goose'
guess by your comment I know now ;)

You must be a big fan of my "art"! I have plenty more where that came from and openings on my sets if interested ;)

Last edited:
You must be a big fan of my "art"! I have plenty more where that came from and openings on my sets if interested ;)
I am ready for my screen test Riviat

casting couch.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Gumbies v. Furies [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gumbies-Fighting at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back