Official Match Thread S32.R15, Gumbies v. Furies [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gumbies-Fighting at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Good feeling about the gumbies today.

If I was a betting man, of which I most certainly am, I'd be taking the gumbies 1-39pts in a high scoring game.
Get on me for 8 today.

Good feeling about the gumbies today.

If I was a betting man, of which I most certainly am, I'd be taking the gumbies 1-39pts in a high scoring game.
I've got 500 ClarkeMonies on Furies to win today with Qrownbet,
lock the win in Furies!

I've got 500 ClarkeMonies on Furies to win today with Qrownbet,
lock the win in Furies!
I've got 500 ClarkeMonies on getting 15 or more disposals, I'm going postal in the guts.

I've got 500 ClarkeMonies on getting 15 or more disposals, I'm going postal in the guts.
I tried to get 250 ClarkeMonies on U2tigers getting less than 5 taps,
but they wouldn't take it as they said their not in the business of giving away ClarkeMonies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goals.
Or craft beers.
Craft beers, Rodders wouldn't even know how to spell them.

As an aside, I know I'm late to the party, but I started watching True Detective just last night, so your av resonates with me.

Goals.
Or craft beers.
Ill have zero trouble with the 8 beers. More than halfway there already and heading to the opening of a new micro brewery this arvo as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Gumbies v. Furies [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gumbies-Fighting at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back