Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't realise Loons was so close in goals. I tend to stop reading the ladder as soon as I see my name. It makes for a short ladder. But I'm more interested on how many I need this week to get on top of PG. So to speak.
two weeks left and im pretty sure loons will take top spot

two weeks left and im pretty sure loons will take top spot
Not happening. Not when I plan to snag 15 in the next two games and Loons will end up with 1.4 this week. It will be all over for Loonerty after this game. Why would you do that to him? Why?

Not happening. Not when I plan to snag 15 in the next two games and Loons will end up with 1.4 this week. It will be all over for Loonerty after this game. Why would you do that to him? Why?
JackNah_8 has your back Mooch.

Does your fantasy also come with jousting sticks?

Good morning all and welcome to Game Day at the Coliseum. The wagyu rump steaks have been delivered, the Coopers are on ice and the pickle juice is at room temperature!

The after match entertainment is, as per usual, the amazing Mozzie19 snd his “Disgustingly Bizarre And Horrifically Massive Things He Can Fit In His Mouth”. For those who still have a stomach, dinner will be served immediately afterwards.
Once again, Welcome to Gane Day at the Coliseum!

Host’s Line-Up (Again?!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game-Time Announcement
Morning all. This one will get underway around 4.30pm - perhaps a bit sooner, depending on when I can kick my wife off the computer.

I look forward to seeing philreich post the game off his phone.
I'm more than happy to do that, as long as you don't mind not getting the result until round 3 next season :).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back