Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day Wonders! A top four spot is on the line today so let's smash these pretenders as we continue our hunt to be #firsttosix

WEST COAST WONDERS - OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 15 vs. ROYS

B: dogs105jezzajayJT_the_Man

HB: mike123LukeParkerno1Kangaroos4eva

C: croweater 41Soggy2112Cactus_

HF: GolumlessClarkeMFrothies Mcveigh

F: PVFLoonertyBallaratBulldog

FOLL: haydo – Mozzie19 – Brenton Davy

INT: SSwans2011Elmer_Judd
Wonders winning day

That browsing history. :eek:

Hacked... this has been going on since sculptors forged me in marble... no, not the loose marbles that Supersuns has bouncing around in his gears.

You're getting predictable!!

At my age that is the one thing to be counted on.

So aside from the odd loose marble, what else is grinding your gears?

How is your expansion project going? I see Broken is promoting the cess pit option of the Simpersons. Thoughts?

At my age that is the one thing to be counted on.

So aside from the odd loose marble, what else is grinding your gears?

How is your expansion project going? I see Broken is promoting the cess pit option of the Simpersons. Thoughts?
I hate everything Horry, you should know this by now.

Supersuns FFC is dead, NaturalDisaster is scared of me so he shut it down like the coward he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be original when you find a persona that isn't just saying shirtfront over and over.
I’ve barely mentioned it in this thread, outside a family history lesson. You might need to go back and read again.

Thats more than enough.
Nah! Clearly about right actually. Definitely better than your persona of being a total d*ck. Not that it’s hard to achieve

I’m happy for any former Wonder to indulge in a bit of self praise (even an old hack like Dingster), after all, they were once part of something pretty special.
Ah! Fair enough then. An ex-Wonder gets special dispensation.

I’m happy for any former Wonder to indulge in a bit of self praise (even an old hack like Dingster), after all, they were once part of something pretty special.
But the smart ones found their way back 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back