Official Match Thread S33 Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So, I wanted to ask the question last time we played but forgot, what West Coast are you guys actually?
South of the eastern part of the mainland northern island.

How rude, am i meant to do everything. Sport is important.
Ridiculous how you're expected to carry the Furies the way you do, mate.

And then they have the AUDACITY to not even reward you with a spot in the midfield.

we're making him captain next week
I take back what I said about the Furies folding at the end of this season - this could be the single most important move in the Furies' history.

I take back what I said about the Furies folding at the end of this season - this could be the single most important move in the Furies' history.
i'm sorry for sending you on a rollercoaster of emotions, we can delay the folding until s35 now

Where is Cubs2Lions ?

Drama Peek GIF
Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like the Day Off banner is permanent, good signs for BD moving forward.

When you're chiefs alt, you do what you want!

It wouldn't be right to take it away at this point. It's now part of the Brenton Davy identity and I'm all for it.

Every day for Brenton Davy is a Day Off

Fun fact: the Davy in Brenton Davy is short for "Day Off"

When I grow up I wanna be just like Brenton Davy
You’re all too kind!

Well actually you aren’t! The praise and adulation is the bare minimum of what I expect!

Now all you guys need to do is actually hit ME on the chest and not my opponent…

and just like that Cubs2Lions has reached ONE POST in this thread

I would like to now welcome damicky to countdown his top 1 post in this match thread

NO 1:

Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

You’re all too kind!

Well actually you aren’t! The praise and adulation is the bare minimum of what I expect!

Now all you guys need to do is actually hit ME on the chest and not my opponent…
You think anyone's taught me how to kick a qootball in the 17 seasons I've been here?

You’re all too kind!

So demanding!

You think anyone's taught me how to kick a qootball in the 17 seasons I've been here?
Me realising as I typed this that as of this season I've been a part of more than half of the seasons in the SFA's history

giphy.webp

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S33 Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Back