Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rules, shmules. Let's get to the red hot topics that nobody seems to be talking about...

1643951988676.png

Wosh WHAT THE ACTUAL SH*T IS GOING ON WITH GIVING OUT KRISPY KREACTSᵀᴹ????????

A special delivery. 🤗
0ryDdB4uaKeZ.gif

we are back to rules by the vibe - fun days ahead!
And how are we to finally trust these Committee flogs with important stuff, like finally accepting an expansion side.

God help us.

All technicality really. If the rules now say we should suspend people then we should and the review of the rules should go without saying, they should/do/have reviews on a season to season basis. Like I said earlier, we always seem to complain about rules when they catch somebody breaking them, yet every club has access not only to the rules as written but also to a representative that can identify rules that seem wrong and attempt to rectify them as part of a leadership committee.

Of course I say this believing well and truly the Bombers captains should be suspended because they failed to read the rules that have been there for many years. That's their role. The only injustice that happened, that has thankfully been rectified, is the archaic points penalty system that punishes a whole club for the laziness of the people that have chosen to take responsibility.
Always happy to debate and disagree on these things reasonably Filth 👍🏻 It’s part of the fun of the board.
And I agree on a captains role, anyone who’s been on my teams know how terribly anal I am about that stuff...including you.

I’ve made my thoughts clear on this one and they won’t change so I’m moving on to dinner and drinks tonight :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re for my friend zackah but every now and then I can’t help myself.
Surely Broken deserves one, he'd be up to something like 5300+ days without a SFA finals win now.

Thank you for admitting that the committee does not give a sh*t when it is literally their job to give a sh*t.

I need to get back into the committee and stop the degradation in standards that we are currently witnessing

Thank you for admitting that the committee does not give a sh*t when it is literally their job to give a sh*t.

Then get your training wheels off & get in there Denny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back