Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Next time I open up the sim I'll try plugging in a banned player into the application.

I don't recall it ever giving me a notification saying "This player is currently suspended on Bigfooty.com and is therefore ineligible to be used for this simulation." But I'll double check just to be sure.
You have access to the Sim? And you are going to be Admin … oh crap.

You have access to the Sim? And you are going to be Admin … oh crap.
Every windows user has access to the sim, it's available for download here.

That would mess with the historical player data although i think 'filler' player names may have been used in the early days :think: It wouldnt be advisable to use players from other clubs for the same reason and it would also potentially result in Mobbs votes being allocated erroneously.

In practice if a team tries to forfeit by not submitting a teamsheet that round the simmers would just use the previous weeks team lineup.
Yep, was trying to help Mobbs understand that the make up of Team A has no bearing on whether Team B should get points from the match.

It should only be based on their performance in the random Sim. No win, no points.

Every windows user has access to the sim, it's available for download here.

Awesome and thankyou.

Gunna run me some replays of our GF loss from my first season. Still cannot believe that result was possible.

If I ever find out who did the Sim for that game … I will respectfully compare notes and request they post my version retrospectively instead.

Next time I open up the sim I'll try plugging in a banned player into the application.

I don't recall it ever giving me a notification saying "This player is currently suspended on Bigfooty.com and is therefore ineligible to be used for this simulation." But I'll double check just to be sure.
That's a league function.

Phew. Was starting to think I was talking in a foreign language. Didn’t think it was that hard to follow.
I'm hoping that one day more people will see Mobbs for what I've been seeing him as for years.

A TROGLODYTE who is incapable of understanding basic concepts.

There's 4 points allocated to each match and they have to go somewhere. You can't drop 4 points out of a match without having a potential knock on effect on every other team in the comp.
Give them to the winning team, Team A in the scenario.

Then penalise Team A for an incorrect team list, let’s say 4 points, then they get no benefit from winning. No other team is penalised by Team B being gifted 4 points they didn’t earn or deserve.

Congratulations, we finally got there.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that one day more people will see Mobbs for what I've been seeing him as for years.

A TROGLODYTE who is incapable of understanding basic concepts.
Been hoping it was deliberately pretending to misunderstand, seems to happen a lot though.

Give them to the winning team, Tram A in the scenario.

Then penalise Team A for an incorrect team list, let’s say 4 points, then they get no benefit from winning. No other team is penalised by Team B being gifted 4 points they didn’t earn or deserve.

Congratulations, we finally got there.
Why would you create all this incorrect confusion when you could just do what actually is done - a forfeit = 4 points to the other team. The only way you can get around this is if you create new rules for sport.

Been hoping it was deliberately pretending to misunderstand, seems to happen a lot though.
The only concession I'll make is that I have never seen any reason to take you seriously, so I don't bother checking my wording for typos. KP on the other hand, I thought he might have had a handle on the concept of how footy is played.

The Bombers despite an ineligible team profited with 4 points from their meeting with East Side. If the 'points' must be awarded, the answer is to increase the penalty to 6 points.

Perhaps mercy can be shown for the second game at issue, by keeping the penalty at 4 points, but perhaps keep at 6 points.

Individual Bombers received suspensions. The incidents that led to the suspensions were organised at a team level. The team itself should suffer an appropriate penalty and not just individual members, when it fields ineligible players.

(footy comps everywhere would have ruled forfeit or walkover and penalised the crap out of the offending team but hey we like running the sim and watching our games)

* Personally I think the Bombers should be stripped of all points won in other games during the season or given a massive penalty equivalent to whatever points total that is. As a team they brought the game into disrepute and the comp into crisis. The team needs to experience appropriate consequence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you create all this incorrect confusion when you could just do what actually is done - a forfeit = 4 points to the other team. The only way you can get around this is if you create new rules for sport.
In every sport, the opposition impacts on the contest being played.

You keep insisting everything about the random Sim is not impacted by any outside influence, weather conditions included. If this is true, then the opposition has no impact on the performance of a team. There is no good reason to award points not earned if this is the case.

The only concession I'll make is that I have never seen any reason to take you seriously, so I don't bother checking my wording for typos. KP on the other hand, I thought he might have had a handle on the concept of how footy is played.
Seriously? It is the content of your posts at issue, not your spelling.

Be quite funny to see NaturalDisaster present the Bombers with the S33 Premiership Cup

No one would ever forget ND for that, Baghdad may even present him with Club HOF

hehe.. all surrounded with flashing neon asterisks

hehe.. all surrounded with flashing neon asterisks
I like your thinking mate, that would highlight the final season of ND in charge and really give some recognition for all the hard work he does behind the scenes

Thanks for everything ND

ND any chance you can let me play this week will even play for the team on the bottom of the ladder for 1 round

I like your thinking mate, that would highlight the final season of ND in charge and really give some recognition for all the hard work he does behind the scenes

Thanks for everything ND

ND any chance you can let me play this week will even play for the team on the bottom of the ladder for 1 round
ImissFrosty please name CG for this rounds game, there is a precedent of not having to have listed players.

We had a guy lined up in the sign-up thread who got told to “f*** off” by Moz because he was “irrelevant”, which he took to heart and bit back, getting suspended as well and deciding he didn’t need this “sh*t” in his life and quit.

Since then a select group of wonderful humanitarians from the Wonders have been dancing gleefully on his grave saying he’s such a horrible individual that he deserved it.

Needless to say our relationship with the Wonders has soured.

I don’t know if he is a horrible individual or not … BUT his homophobic response was equal parts disproportionate & inappropriate

This doesn’t mean that I am anti-Bombers

What precedent mate? He never played for us.
ND has not buckled to all others wanting more punishment, have you seen any other Admin the past few seasons do this ??

The answer is NO Rob !! He doesn't make calls just to fit in.

My legs are fresh so don't put any roadblocks up, let's get behind our leader so I can play this weekend and run the drinks for you in the GF
S33 GF Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Phoenix

#ND4HOF

I don’t know if he is a horrible individual or not … BUT his homophobic response was equal parts disproportionate & inappropriate

This doesn’t mean that I am anti-Bombers
Stick up for your your dumb captain mate, if he hadn't tried to be a smartarse nothing would of happened. Yeah our bloke made a mistake and was punished and then left and your captain was made a hero, a Bomber does the same thing what happens?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back