Admin Notice S36 Rules and serial_thrilla Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Trek Asian GIF by Paramount+

So disappointing to see a great Rookie led astray.

The Drags remain the fatuous failure of the comp.

You perfectly represent the vacuity of that abject humourless franchise.
A Blunder really shouldn't go throwing such words around, glass houses and all that.

my shoulders are in roughly the correct position I believe
nobody told me I was going in for post season surgery, hopefully its for the horns

where am I going?
Horns normally go on the head right?

I'm following someone who's building a Lilith Cosplay from scratch, I'll let you know when they get to the horns part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not wrong at all. But you're replying to someone representing a mob who think everything is a conspiracy just because they don't like rules.
Don’t put yourself down like that mate.

You can only do your best. ✊

Really shouldn't have read this, so depressing, I'm in the SFA to escape from the Deranged, *******ts and little spiteful people in real life, and the worst of them are here.

Only good thing about this thread it shines a light on some of the good posters/people.

View attachment 1819531

Nice melt

Really shouldn't have read this, so depressing, I'm in the SFA to escape from the Deranged, *******ts and little spiteful people in real life, and the worst of them are here.
You will also find them:
peering over your back fence so they can photograph the stray kitten you fed so it can be put down as it is unregistered.
holding up your building permit application until the last minute, only to reject it due to a spelling error ... of their making.
handing out parking tickets for cars that have been blocked in by an unexpected street protest.
or moving a motion at the council meeting to have Mrs Jones evicted because her lawn got too long while she was in hospital.

Only good thing about this thread it shines a light on some of the good posters/people.
Not hard to look good when there are so many people making the place a boring backwater of pedantry. They make vanilla look embarrassingly decadent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice S36 Rules and serial_thrilla Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back