Admin Notice S36 Rules and serial_thrilla Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You're becoming more Saltier then DenieD .

You do know that Bronze membership doesn't really mean anything, and is just a pisstake in a Fantasy League
Wow, tagging someone who you bullied out of the league, disgraceful behaviour from the "expansion" team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's where you are wrong, Brakky. The best part of Sweet is the Rules and upholding them.
We haven't broken any rules and if a player says he wants to join another club in a PM that is his wish.

DenieD is a good former captain, and we could do with his enthusiasm for the league right now. Especially now that so many clubs are struggling to put a list together.
Agreed, he should just join back up and be as good as a poster that he was.

He didn't have to leave.

That's where you are wrong, Brakky. The best part of Sweet is the Rules and upholding them.
Cereal_milla, I bet you're the best enforcer at your homeowners association.

Minor Offence - Ophidian Old Boys - incorrect player signing under 4D
Ophidian Old Boys have been issued an Official Warning under 6B for an incorrect player signing under 4D. The Old Boys submitted a team sheet with rookie TJohn listed as a free agent signing as at the squad submission deadline 11:59pm 29th July 2023, AWST. TJohn's first post on the forum evidencing the signing was made at 9:56am today after the deadline.

1690695066290.png

4D) Free Agency

Off-Season

Free agency occurs between seasons from the grand final to squad submission date. Free agents may only be signed with permission. Player movement between clubs is unrestricted with permission of the player.

Players who are new to the league signed during the offseason are required to make a post on the main Sweet FA forum confirming their participation with their club before officially being added to the squad.

Any player movement not specified in the rules is not considered legal. In the event of uncertainty, the club must contact the administrator for consideration with the committee.

6B) Minor Offence

The following list of offences will result in a Strike under a 'Three-Strike Policy'. Which is outlined below:

1. Official Warning
2. 1-game suspension to the captain, if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension.
3. 2 point deduction, plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension)
  • Incorrect player signing as per 4C and 4D
Elton Johns Wig Tigerturbulance

We haven't broken any rules and if a player says he wants to join another club in a PM that is his wish.
I'm still waiting to see this "PM". Because let me reiterate - fumbler has never suggested to us that he wanted to leave; on the 17th of May he was happily playing as a Dragon. I guess this "PM" must have taken place that night right before he logged out for good.

Scared already hey?
No I just want you to be the new SFA mod, we need someone with leadership and experience and I think you’re a great person for the job.

Please

No I just want you to be the new SFA mod, we need someone with leadership and experience and I think you’re a great person for the job.

Please
I’m already the SFA admin, ask Clarkey 😎

I'm still waiting to see this "PM". Because let me reiterate - fumbler has never suggested to us that he wanted to leave; on the 17th of May he was happily playing as a Dragon. I guess this "PM" must have taken place that night right before he logged out for good.
As you said you're guessing, Tigerturbulance will provide you with everything you want to know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice S36 Rules and serial_thrilla Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back