Admin Notice S36 Rules and serial_thrilla Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They are a drain on the league. A group of leeches. Leeches that should be purged.

Don't think the Drags should be purged. But purged rhymes with merged and it is clear a combined Rats and Drags (the Drats) would be an effective crew.

That's assuming consent was given on this site.

Regardless, do you think that players such as Fumbler should have to post publicly their intent to switch clubs during off-season?
If it’s the rule then yes, the admin and committee can decide the outcome. If it’s not the rule then no, I know people entering the League have to state they are here of their free will and not an alias, which is common sense or we could all just sign up dormant accounts as ‘rookies’

If it’s the rule then yes, the admin and committee can decide the outcome. If it’s not the rule then no, I know people entering the League have to state they are here of their free will and not an alias, which is common sense or we could all just sign up dormant accounts as ‘rookies’
Yep. So we could sign any random delisted Sweet FA player then and they won't need to give public consent?

You're admin though no?
Not SFA admin, I’m not committee either. Pretty sure you know BF admin and Sweet FA admin are 2 completely different things Clarkey.

Not SFA admin, I’m not committee either. Pretty sure you know BF admin and Sweet FA admin are 2 completely different things Clarkey.
KP's not here so I'm directing it to the next best looking person of status, ala you <3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No that would be his 2IC or your captain takes it to committee.

<3
No, that would be me posting it in this thread to him directly as I have done so. I'm just keen to hear your views - not what the ruling is. After all, I asked what you thought about the scenario I provided.

No, that would be me posting it in this thread to him directly as I have done so. I'm just keen to hear your views - not what the ruling is. After all, I asked what you thought about the scenario I provided.
I share my views with our LG Clarkey, personally I just go with the flow and whatever committee decides so be it. If you want to be specific about someone please do, you’re not generally one for beating about the bush :)

I share my views with our LG Clarkey, personally I just go with the flow and whatever committee decides so be it. If you want to be specific about someone please do, you’re not generally one for beating about the bush :)
What's your take then?

Can teams sign any random delisted Sweet FA player then without public consent? By the way it looks, it appears that they can. I'm neither here nor there but it does shine a light on a possible loophole such as Fumbler and or other players at the moment on lists without public consent.

What's your take then?

Can teams sign any random delisted Sweet FA player then without public consent? By the way it looks, it appears that they can. I'm neither here nor there but it does shine a light on a possible loophole such as Fumbler and or other players at the moment on lists without public consent.
I’m touched my opinions mean so much to you Clarkey 🥰
But right now I’m finished lunch and am going shopping for ski gear ⛷️
(for real)

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice S36 Rules and serial_thrilla Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back