Toast S8INTS in the Finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

What some of you don’t know is that Ross has done all this with a serious health condition.

Didn’t want it getting out until now but those close to him know the gravity of the situation.

Here’s what I mean

Wait what?
*checks dog hasn’t been eaten by RTB
…Still on couch ✅

Why is he eating those puppies?

One dude I'm really happy for is Mason Wood

How’s this…
If we win A final…
Mattaes Phillipou will have been born, raised to manhood, and won a final, since the last time Essendon won a final.

Sing Cup Cake GIF by Travis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom McCartin just copped a 2 week suspension, assuming it isn’t downgraded on appeal, that’s pretty handy if we face Sydney in the finals

Hope hammer gets a game
I doubt the team will change at all with the exception of Ross and whether Sharman’s ankle pulls up ok.
Clark stays in and Billings sub?

The club everyone loves the lay the boot in.
We survived the early season injury list.
We survived the midseason dip in form.
We survived the tigers and last years premiers fighting for their season.
Bottom four list. Outdated coach. No high end talent. No talented kids.
**** the doubters. This rabble is playing in September

Tom McCartin just copped a 2 week suspension, assuming it isn’t downgraded on appeal, that’s pretty handy if we face Sydney in the finals
Good to see the family paying its dues after Paddy headbutted everything in sight.

Didn’t want to go too early last night but now that finals are confirmed could not be happier to be wrong. I thought this year would be a repeat of last season and while I didn’t doubt Ross long term I thought we were gone this year. The man is a genius.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast S8INTS in the Finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back