Toast S8INTS in the Finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol the nerve of this team, No chance, choose to bump and other player got broken jaw the word is
The AFL will get him off. If Barry Hall can get away with punches off the ball to ensure availability for finals, this little problem is nothing for the AFL. Hopefully Papley is rushed back early and tears his hammy in the first five minutes against us, or this week, I’m not fussy.

The AFL will get him off. If Barry Hall can get away with punches off the ball to ensure availability for finals, this little problem is nothing for the AFL. Hopefully Papley is rushed back early and tears his hammy in the first five minutes against us, or this week, I’m not fussy.
Ball went past him and he decided to move right and bump instead of going for the ball should give him 3+ the snipper

The interesting part about the finals this year is that the form teams of the competition are those ranked 5th to 8th.

It’s entirely possible that a team ranked 5th to 8th could work their way through to the final game. All of them look capable and only need to hit a 4 week purple patch.

Momentum and form is everything during finals. I think it’s genuinely up for grabs.

Lizzo is a sexual harrasser according to the latest news

She is also allegedly a fat shamer ... which is kind of weird
Wow, I am offended on behalf of people who were sexually harassed and fat shamed as they won't read this forum and I am virtue signalling, with no way of corroboration.
Kool.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

news train GIF by NowThis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s hope I am correct about all of this, not just the AFL cheating part…

Repeating something I heard off the radio: 15 of last 18 premiers were top six in the league at opposition inside 50s and opposition conversion rate inside 50. Whilst one team is currently in that bracket (Melb), we are basically there. We're 7th for oppo inside 50s, and are only .1 inside 50 off 6th. Makes me very excited for the next few weeks

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Repeating something I heard off the radio: 15 of last 18 premiers were top six in the league at opposition inside 50s and opposition conversion rate inside 50. Whilst one team is currently in that bracket (Melb), we are basically there. We're 7th for oppo inside 50s, and are only .1 inside 50 off 6th. Makes me very excited for the next few weeks

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have levels to go up with King and Membrey back inside 50 too. We have our season stats a bit skewed due to having a make shift set up. Plenty of kids and seniors are starting to lift at the same time. There is some real parallels to the 2016 Bulldogs . New coach, sitting just off the pack, no-one really believing that it could go on another week etc. Even the injuries drying up at exactly the right time.

Lyon is master coach and knows more tricks now than in his last runs at a flag. Get over the Lions and the footy world will have to sit up. This is great year to have a ticket in the lottery. No-one is outstanding and it's rare year where there is no champion dynasty side ready to knock off the younger set ups.

Would be nice if Melbourne would knock off Sydney this week to get us a home final, but if I'm them I rest key players. If I were them I'd much rather lose and end up with a game on their home game against a team that isn't the same without Nick Daicos, versus winning and possibly having to travel to Brisbane where the lions are a different team and haven't lost this year. We're at the mercy of self interest manipulation.

Would be nice if Melbourne would knock off Sydney this week to get us a home final, but if I'm them I rest key players. If I were them I'd much rather lose and end up with a game on their home game against a team that isn't the same without Nick Daicos, versus winning and possibly having to travel to Brisbane where the lions are a different team and haven't lost this year. We're at the mercy of self interest manipulation.
Melbourne would never manipulate the results of games for their own means… 😳

🤣

If they don't play Brisbane first week of finals, they will most likely have to go to the GABBA and play the Lions in a prelim

Makes sense to get it over and done with win you have the second chance.

Love to get a home final as if we finish 7th and go to Sydney the next final would likely be interstate too. So 3 interstate trips in a row.

Crazy that umpiring decision from the same ump that gave the crows a goal on the exact same post in showdown 46. Crazy Karma

If it wasn't for that goal umpiring blunder we would just about have a home final locked away, now we need to beat Brisbane or the Dees to beat Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast S8INTS in the Finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back