SA September Shitfight Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Copycat Crows ape Ports Round 5 tactics to defeat meek Saints

so tagging Sam Gilbert with a defensive forward in schmidt to stop their run was Port's idea too??? I don't think so. Craigy has out coached his counterparts in the last two weeks and has shown he has many more tricks in his bag than people suggest.
I suggest if we followed Port's game plan we would have been flogged by 90 odd points like you guys were last time. And when you guys beat them at the start of the season they also didnt have Riewoldt.
Flog thread by a flog supporter!

Lade and Burgoyne waving goodbye to a stadium about 1/3 full, Wilson driven around AAMI so quick he got whiplash, Tredrea waving goodbye 40 minutes before the game to bay covers....

Ha ha ha ha. I LOL'd ...if this didn't get a mention on the LOL at Port power thread, then it should have. :D:D

Speaking of "copy catting ' , just glad they didn't "copy" how you send off your Champs.

Lade and Burgoyne waving goodbye to a stadium about 1/3 full, Wilson driven around AAMI so quick he got whiplash, Tredrea waving goodbye 40 minutes before the game to bay covers....

One day you'll get something half right.

Oh , and before you start the "Saints chip chipped around in the backlines".... they did that against you in the last quarter of your game and they were up by 93 points!!!!!:D:D:D Seems you couldn't produce anything remotely like the same game plan that you applaud so highly in the title.

What it made it worse was that those covers actually waved back to him.

Kudos to Neil Craig for finding a gameplan to take on the Saints at AAMI and being sensible enough to find the answers at Alberton.

It's simple really. The Saints like to play the game in defense so man up there, chase hard, plenty of tackling and you've got this mob heading for defeat.

That's how Port did it in Round 5 and it was nice to see that plan emulated last night.

Another failed year coming up for the serial Saints losers if the rest of the league sits up and takes note.
First thing we have copied of you since you copied our entry into the AFL

So it took the retirement of five list cloggers to jar your lot into action against the meek Saints courtesy of copying Port's Round Five gameplan!!
Bit like when you said goodbye to youir list cloger against Hawthorn :thumbsu:

Kudos to Neil Craig for finding a gameplan to take on the Saints at AAMI and being sensible enough to find the answers at Alberton.

It's simple really. The Saints like to play the game in defense so man up there, chase hard, plenty of tackling and you've got this mob heading for defeat.

That's how Port did it in Round 5 and it was nice to see that plan emulated last night.

Another failed year coming up for the serial Saints losers if the rest of the league sits up and takes note.

Copycat Port ape Crows 2005/2006 to defeat St Kilda in round 5 2010.

Tactic works so well for them, they sack the instigator of it 9 weeks later due to Port's playing stock failing to emulate it without turning into a rabble.

Ha ha ha ha. I LOL'd ...if this didn't get a mention on the LOL at Port power thread, then it should have. :D:D

Not to mention Krakouer stupidly costing Port the game by giving away a dumb 50 metre penalty on pretty much the last kick of the game.

Toots: It was pissing down with rain & blowing a gale when you played them - not to mention - night game
That was always going to be a low scoring slog
No comparison

Thread = Fail

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Very loyal those covers

They turn up every week, wind, rain or shine, to support the Power.

Fancy the Saints taking losing form into the finals, losing to a team as bad as we've been I think they'd be quite nervous now going into Friday night's match against the Cats. Also, Juggalo's known for being a knob. Very soon he'll be known for being a supporter of a straight-sets exit team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of Crowies quoting the OP because in your hearts you know I'm right. :cool:

Why haven't any Camry Crows supporters congratulated Port yet?

I've read quite a few threads this morning and I haven't yet seen one post where a Camry Crows supporter has congratulated the Port Adelaide Football Club on finishing the season higher than the Camry Crows.

After shit-canning Port as a potential Wooden Spooner in the preseason whilst lapping up the Camry Crows hierarchy's top 4 predictions it would have been polite of them to give the PAFC (est. 1870) some warm felt congratulations.

Why have they shown no magnanimity, sportsmanship or contrition? What is wrong with them? It's like walking off the field without shaking the victor's hand.

Re: Why haven't any Camry Crows supporters congratulated Port yet?

I've read quite a few threads this morning and I haven't yet seen one post where a Camry Crows supporter has congratulated the Port Adelaide Football Club on finishing the season higher than the Camry Crows.

After shit-canning Port as a potential Wooden Spooner in the preseason whilst lapping up the Camry Crows hierarchy's top 4 predictions it would have been polite of them to give the PAFC (est. 1870) some warm felt congratulations.

Why have they shown no magnanimity, sportsmanship or contrition? What is wrong with them? It's like walking off the field without shaking the victor's hand.

We were 0-6 you were 5-2 never going to finish higher

I find it hard to understand the Pap supporters mentality when they expect congratulations & respect from other clubs supporters for finishing in 10th place one spot above another club. :confused:

Is this what they call the the pap version of the "creed" ?

Congratu.............nah **** it. Stick it up your ****ing arse.

There, is that heartfelt for ya"?

I'd like to congratulate Port Power for having a higher amount of bay covers at home games than the Crows.:thumbsu:

Mofra: West Horsham finals fail bin has commenced; please merge all others into this thread.

Yeah.....nah.

Put up a post showing where you congratulated Adelaide in the years they were tipped to finish bottom four and made the finals.

No one would want to congratulate a team who luckily fell over the line against the spooners twice, lost 9 in a row, sacked a contracted coach, had about 10 points as their average winning margin, only beat 2 top 8 teams all year (8th placed hawks and Saints in the rain without St Nick), uses bay covers, gets SANFL sized crowds, etc etc.

Oh btw, where was the sportsmanship when Poort fair-welled 2 of their stars with a loss to the Roos and a piss poor crowd? Adelaide, with nothing to play for in terms of ladder positioning, defeated a top 4 team and managed a 38k turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back