Coach Sack Clarksons!

Remove this Banner Ad

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Should have appointed Lyons. We'd be on top and undefeated.
Lyon is a c:nt we have the right Coach unfortunately this club has made a lot of mistakes on and off the field by people who some have gone and but others are still there.
As a supporter for over 50 years I be happy if we got 6 to 7 wins as Clarkson said at the start of the year we are hear to win a premiership's and went on to say some at the club we experience it but others won’t.
Be patient I know it’s hard especially after today .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon, surely someone amongst the perpetual angst vortex that is Bigfooty takes this seriously and makes a nuff of himself. I need a laugh

Between the We Need To Chat thread and the Autopsy thread, there are plenty of places for the perpetually angst riddled to make nuffs of themselves. It's nice to have an oasis like this thread to laugh at the nuffs who convinced themselves that with Clarko at the helm, we would never lose another game.

Yes
I think very disappointing in that the apparent plan is
Play experienced guys
Don’t let the game get away from us

And we got thrashed
The only hopeful outlook that we are putting the pieces of the puzzle together and let’s face it they took the pies to the cleaners too

Exhibit 1: The million times we leaked goals out the back
Exhibit 2: Clarko not angry or picking on the backline in the presser
Exhibit 3: Ziebell headline being "We haven't mastered what we're doing just yet"

Call me Sherlock, but seems pretty clear that we tried a very aggressive defensive approach on coaches instructions. And with a rusty Bmac and a bunch of changes in the back line it's no surprise we did it badly. Of course it's disappointing we did it that badly and disappointing, but maybe not surprising, that we dropped our bundle.

It clearly shows up the immaturity of our systems but it doesn't say much about the quality of our list.

Last edited:
This game will be invaluable. Phillips and Powell watching Lachie Neale in midfield go about his business would've been a learning experience in itself.
It's going to be a long road, flag in 5 people. Enjoy watching Phillips and Comben get some games, showing some signs I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Sack Clarksons!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back