Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

m9xRrSP.png

Strange lack of urgency or intent with our recent finals failures, continues to yuck it up in the presser like he coached a three-peat and done the hard yards.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine seeing this mumbling potato hamming it up and noshing off the press pack straight after going out in straight sets and still thinking he’s worthy of retaining the position.

Zero stakes. Zero consequences.

Is it any wonder the players repeatedly blow over in a stiff breeze.
Ooh baby I love your way - Damien Barrett, probably

I have a feeling in me waters that if/when we lose the showdown the in-person and media noise will ramp up.

Fox’s pregame was surprisingly pointed on our flat track bully status, vulnerability at home in games like these, dire statistical metrics.

Usually it’s just wall-to-wall tongueys for ‘Kenny’.

Refreshing to finally get some reality amidst checks notes… season 12.

It'll take them another decade to connect the dots between these and Hinkley as the root cause.

Expecting ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ to be a brutal takedown of serial offenders, Pittard, Westhoff and Sam Gray.

C7B2FC3E-2847-438E-8F6B-EAC8982A4E59.jpeg

“Cheez! Ya haven’t missed there, Ralphy!”

— “I’m serious Garry, questions must be asked”

Noticed on some FB posts after last week that even those happy clappers that seem to be reaching breaking point are throwing around comments like "he's a good list manager, he's just not a great gameday coach". I'm sure Jason Cripps would really love all of his hard work being attributed to Ken. The reality is, as a football department, we are extremely risk averse. Where's our big plays for high end fitness staff? Where's our pursuit of the best support coaching staff? Our junior development? Where's ANY change up in our game style over the last 5 or 6 years? We've continually employed from within. Our list management has been one of the only places we HAVE taken any real risk in the last 5 or 6 years and it paid off. We've persisted with Ken through an era when we've seen Clarkson, Kingsley, McCrae, Buckley, Hardwick, Yze (and Carr) all available and still act like we had no other options. I think our board have been blinded by the Richmond story with Hardwick and believe that persistence and stability alone will get you there. Publicly, we couldn't be further away from an aggressive pursuit of excellence. Aside form some of our players taking it upon themselves to try and better themselves by seeking out advantages in the off season, the club has done nothing. What has our coach done?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back