Injury SACK DOCTORS 1 - CTE

Remove this Banner Ad

it's just another AFL thing like most incidences from suspensions to play-ons to missed calls that comes down to "nah mate definitely didn't you see the footage? nah should've been more, nah you haven't watched enough footy mate that was ****ed. nah you can tell."

A bit much still for me but we move on, just need to follow the process more carefully next time.

the calls for draft picks and premiership points, even from some of our own fans were always deluded.

We made a monumental stuff up, cannot be denied and the punishment should have been more severe to deter any future conduct.

But….the holier than thou attitude from oppo fans as if they’d be willing to cop points deductions or draft penalties is laughable. It’s pretty in vogue to hate on us since the whole JHF saga, so I’m taking oppo fans’ opinions on this with a big chunk of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We made a monumental stuff up, cannot be denied and the punishment should have been more severe to deter any future conduct.

But….the holier than thou attitude from oppo fans as if they’d be willing to cop points deductions or draft penalties is laughable. It’s pretty in vogue to hate on us since the whole JHF saga, so I’m taking oppo fans’ opinions on this with a big chunk of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Avoid the main board then because all the minnow teams are exacting their revenge and spite against us now. Its open season trolling at its finest.

Way too much, given nothing actually happened, but they needed to throw the baying crowd a bone. "The Optics". What a ******* stupid way to judge things. Not what actually happened but the perception of how it looks. Ah well. Nobody will even be talking about it next week except a few limp dicks.
Yeah, nothing happened! And what's more, the other day I drunk drove my car and got picked up and the bloody coppers took my licence away even though I didn't even crash! Bloody leftie nanny state.

Opposition fans crying on Twitter cracking it and not saying it’s enough punishment l.

And I’m like…

mrw GIF

Crows and North fans on suicide watch

Why are ThE cAmRy CrOwS, their players, and their supporters even being mentioned in this thread?

The deflection and obsession is almost as embarrassing as our own club's incompetence.
Agreed, no doubt many Port supporters know, have worked with, or worse still, are related to tingle `barrackers' who for some ridiculous reason seem to get more pleasure from Port losing than there own team winning, and I find it's much more satisfying to completely ignore them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm completely comfortable with the fine and the overall handling by the AFL for this, as it does carry with it long term implications if protocols aren't adhered to.

What grates my cheese is the over the top hysteria of the media because Ports. If this was a big Malbun club it would have been swept under the rug and the club doc would be getting an Andrew Gaff reach around from Kingy claiming the poor doc from Geelong Grammar was a prefect and outstanding person who made an honest mistake so lets think of them in this situation.

Melbourne media cucks love going after interstate clubs as there's no blow back from the Melbourne clubs/establishment.

I like the way he says we were handed $17.84m in distributions last year. How the fk does he think the AFL makes its money? It makes it from the clubs playing football so why wouldn't they get a distribution back?

All that said, this whole saga is very unprofessional and embarrassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury SACK DOCTORS 1 - CTE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back