Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anything going to come from this or is it all just gonna bet swept under the carpet once again ???
This is bullshit somethings got to change now and Ken needs to step down do you have any idea how many fans have washed their hands with the club now, how many have lost the passion wake the f*#k up port the club is legit divided now !!
Could you imagine how many extra members we have if the club did the right thing, i'm tipping around 70K.

As a kid I followed Centrals.

We made the finals one year and we had a player called John Platten who " strained " his hamstring in a game the week before.

Managed to convince Ken Neale (I think was coaching) he could get though the final and it wasn't like we were going anywhere without him so he played.

Just about ripped the hamstring off the bone in the first quarter.

Ever since anytime anyone reckons they can play though any hamstring issue I just roll my eyes and think about Platts.

Kevin "Cowboy" Neale, hero of St Kilda's only premiership with 5 goals.

The old Cowboy was a straight shooter as a player and coach. Sadly no longer with us.

Could you imagine how many extra members we have if the club did the right thing, i'm tipping around 70K.
💯
Ken must have dirt on kochie or there's some love secret going on between them or something because its just a joke now all the other clubs are laughing at us kochie talks port Adelaide this and that the truth is the port Adelaide of old the ones who helped make this club would of sacked Ken years ago and kochie would be gone to they'd be found out for their excuses, their failure to deliver success and be shown the door kochie wants port Adelaide to be what his envisioned and we're all getting dragged along like idiots they need to be called out for their bullshit and failure and made accountable

We should all chip in a few dollars to pay for a full page advertisement in the Crowvertiser, just before the North v Port game on May 25. It says something like, "Congratulations to Ken Hinkley on officially becoming the least successful coach in the history of the sport." Thoughts? :)

"I feel that as a group we didn't quite believe and in a Showdown that hurts" - Zac Butters

When their Daddy is talking up the opposition and telling the players how scary it is to play in a Showdown it's no wonder the playing group didn't have the belief that they could win. :mad:
ROFL is that an actual quote or just a sack Hinkley quote?

Seriously if that’s true let’s break it down

He’s fresh off of a AA jacket, the club has recruited genuine KPD depth (thats turning out to probably be better than we anticipated) and has midfield tools arguably in the top 4 in the comp our VICE CAPTAIN didn’t think our style of play and character could roll the crows?

The crows who voluntarily pick players like Ned McHenry, Ben Keays and Chayce Jones, who lost to Essendon at home 3 weeks ago and were sitting 2-5

How negative do you need to be to look at that and think “**** I don’t think we can do it” and how under ANY circumstances could we beat an actual contender?!

If Ken has done that to one of our most cocky/brash playmakers imagine what he’s doing to the Jase Byrgoynes/Josh Sinns who are trying to make their way

Hinkley is a mindset/cultural disaster (and his fluffers of Davies Koch and Richo are complicit)

💯
Ken must have dirt on kochie or there's some love secret going on between them ....
Koch just has NFI about what it takes for a professional sporting organisation to be successful.

He has said that he wanted Hinkley to be a ten year coach at Ports and once that was achieved he has doubled down and has said he can see Hinkley coaching Ports for twenty years. Hinkley is simply a beneficiary of Koch's lack of football knowledge and enormous ego.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Between this and the Rozee debacle (off the back of sending him back on twice against the Saints after he first felt it) a serious club sacks this bozo now, let alone at the end of the year.

But no, we’ve got at least another 18 months of this predictable trash yet.

Year 12 and they don't believe they can beat a team 3 wins behind them.

He's lost the players. It happened in about mid 2015, but there still lost.

If I was a Port defender that constantly ended up in 3 on 1s because all my mates were pressing so hard they were pissing coffee I’d be struggling to believe too.

No we haven't. He's learnt some lessons.

He’s fresh off of a AA jacket, the club has recruited genuine KPD depth (thats turning out to probably be better than we anticipated) and has midfield tools arguably in the top 4 in the comp our VICE CAPTAIN didn’t think our style of play and character could roll the crows?

The crows who voluntarily pick players like Ned McHenry, Ben Keays and Chayce Jones, who lost to Essendon at home 3 weeks ago and were sitting 2-5

How negative do you need to be to look at that and think “* I don’t think we can do it” and how under ANY circumstances could we beat an actual contender?!

If Ken has done that to one of our most cocky/brash playmakers imagine what he’s doing to the Jase Byrgoynes/Josh Sinns who are trying to make their way

Hinkley is a mindset/cultural disaster (and his fluffers of Davies Koch and Richo are complicit)
Anyone that saw Zak arguing with Hinkley on the bench just a few short weeks ago and Dixon the week before knows where this is heading. A crying shame it didn't happen many many years ago.

Between this and the Rozee debacle (off the back of sending him back on twice against the Saints after he first felt it) a serious club sacks this bozo now, let alone at the end of the year.

A serious club doesn't wait for year 12.

Last edited:

Don’t worry Tribey our pres looks at the data we will be fine …..

IMG_1203.gif

Absolutely. Pull the trigger after the 2017 Elimination Final and the world is a vastly different place.
A ruthless Chairman might be in a vendetta kinda mood when he called you a superhero at 11-4 and you take his team to 12-10.

Just depressing watching the range of emotions from Voss and McRae from the bench tonight.

There was anger, frustration, excitement and nerves all on display.

In stark contrast to Ken who sits on the bench blank as a brick wall with his hands in his pockets. When will he get called out for this pathetic gameday “coaching”.
Our bloke looks like a train-spotting English pensioner, hands in his parka pockets waiting for a bus.

How negative do you need to be to look at that and think “* I don’t think we can do it” and how under ANY circumstances could we beat an actual contender?!

It's genuinely staggering. He's an absolute cancer. It's why I'll basically always defend players who lose form. How could you possibly be in the right mindset playing for this negative loser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back