Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

💯
Ken must have dirt on kochie or there's some love secret going on between them or something because its just a joke now all the other clubs are laughing at us kochie talks port Adelaide this and that the truth is the port Adelaide of old the ones who helped make this club would of sacked Ken years ago and kochie would be gone to they'd be found out for their excuses, their failure to deliver success and be shown the door kochie wants port Adelaide to be what his envisioned and we're all getting dragged along like idiots they need to be called out for their bullshit and failure and made accountable
You need to remember, Koch and Ken believe they have been successful. Supporters are being told we are doing good and to be appreciative of being "competitive". No one at the club has a ruthless bone in their body. They just don't think like a successful organisation. Dont think for a moment their hurting from Thursday. It's all happy days at Alberton

"I feel that as a group we didn't quite believe and in a Showdown that hurts" - Zac Butters

When their Daddy is talking up the opposition and telling the players how scary it is to play in a Showdown it's no wonder the playing group didn't have the belief that they could win. :mad:
Imagine being able to make butters doubt himself against crouch and laird.
His real talent would be in writing pamphlets armies can airdrop behind enemy lines to demoralise the populace of invaded nations

I can't recall who this was actually attributed to, but it was a world renowned coach who said many years ago `if you aim for the top you might get half way, but if you aim for halfway you won't get off the bottom!'

Koch has continually saddled us with this semi literate plonker who regularly comes out with gems, like `finals are scary,' `they are a sugar hit' and `someone has to lose' etc, etc!

What a way to NOT motivate a team to be successful.

The podcast is worth listening to (at one point, Cornes accuses one listener of cowardice after the Port fan criticised Hinkley's coaching), but the number of rationalisations, excuses and fallacies in Cornes' arsenal is almost-impressive to witness.

Two weeks ago, Cornes was comparing Rozee, Butters and JHF to Judd, Cousins and Kerr.

Now they're "good-enough".
Collingwood finished 17th in 2021, but just look at them now. They had the guts to change things up, and are reaping the rewards of those bold decisions. Meanwhile at Port, everyone loves Kenny, and nothing ever changes. It's like, "What if we get of Ken, and the next guy is worse?" Not much chance of that, I'd suggest!!!!!

If the lack of effort in a showdown wasn't enough, Butters saying "we didn't quite believe" is absolute confirmation that Ken and his hopeless game plan has officially lost the players.

There is no hope of resurgence from here.

We will get flogged by the Cats.

We will beat North and the Hawks which will be just enough to keep Ken in a job.

But we aren't going anywhere and it's all downhill from here.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This has all, very obviously continued on for far far too long, the players lack of belief, the now easily broken down gameplan, the desperation of playing injured players. We are in the end game now, my issue is, the heads that have enabled this, have to roll as well.

For years we have been told we're wrong, we're white noise, we don't know how great Ken is behind the scenes, and for years the powers that be have arrogantly backed him in waiting for success which is "just around the corner".

The Kochs, Richos, Davies. Even the turd in the u bend Rooch.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should all chip in a few dollars to pay for a full page advertisement in the Crowvertiser, just before the North v Port game on May 25. It says something like, "Congratulations to Ken Hinkley on officially becoming the least successful coach in the history of the sport." Thoughts? :)
I'm in!

On SM-S711B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's not how Ken sees things. He marks certain games down as losses and is happy to concede them before the bounce, which is about the most un-Port Adelaide thing I could ever imagine. See also us committing to resting Dixon against Collingwood at the MCG despite Finlayson and Lord both also being unavailable.
This includes finals, which is why we never win them.

Geez that quote from Butters is damming.

Anyone with half a footy brain would be thinking uh oh. But Koch and the group....

And when it does happen (eventually....). We know who will get the blame.

"Never accepted by a demanding group of fans so was always up against it"

Feels like have been saying this every week and I have

Needs to go ...now

Kornes running the old Ken's never had good lists tripe this morning.. Jeezus lol
End of 2014 the media hype was we were set to dominate the competition after losing a prelim by less than a kick to the best side of the last 20 years.

2020 prelim the winning goal came from a free kick and we lost to the second best side of the last 20 years by less than a kick. We had enough opportunities to take the lead back, but Hinkley’s bomb it long game plan to Dixon being triple team failed.

The list has been more than good enough. Chris Scott, Clarko, Dimma. They’d probably have 3 flags with the list Hinkley has had.

We should all chip in a few dollars to pay for a full page advertisement in the Crowvertiser, just before the North v Port game on May 25. It says something like, "Congratulations to Ken Hinkley on officially becoming the least successful coach in the history of the sport." Thoughts? :)
Will be happy to chip in, I'm in.

"I feel that as a group we didn't quite believe and in a Showdown that hurts" - Zac Butters

When their Daddy is talking up the opposition and telling the players how scary it is to play in a Showdown it's no wonder the playing group didn't have the belief that they could win. :mad:
"Nah Butts, I don't need ya going flat out at training. I need ya to dial it back a bit."

What could possibly go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back