Autopsy Saints WIN WIN WIN v Richmond r22

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints win a thriller at the Dome

Ro with 4

Dons lose
Blues Lose
Nth lose

what a weekeend
Almost the perfect weekend. My top three hated teams all lose and we win by 50 points.

If it was for a spot in the finals instead of one pick later in the National Draft I'd give it 10/10.

We were spoilt this weekend with both, but I'm not sure which is a more satisfying schadenfreude loss, a smashing or a heartbreaking one point loss late in the game. Your preferences?

Pretty meh game overall, didn’t like how we played for the most part but Richmond were so shite that it didn’t matter.

I thought Dow, Membrey, and Byrnes were all great, Ronnie is especially underrated in this forum, his disposal is arguably top 5 in the club now.

Two best players for me were Ro and Battle, Ro was everywhere and slotting his set shots for once and Battle was marking everything in sight.

Steele probably our poorest, attitude wasn’t where it should be for a captain. I’d personally give it to Wilks next year. Wouldn’t trade Jack though, just give him some class around him like Dermie was saying on Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super boring game, still couldn't score 100. A Ross Lyon special.

I thought our strength was supposed to be out running game? Have not seen it all year. The lack of overlap run is alarming.

Anyway, season almost done. Should comfortably lose the next 2. Deserve pick 4, Crows are a far superior outfit to us.

Almost the perfect weekend. My top three hated teams all lose and we win by 50 points.

If it was for a spot in the finals instead of one pick later in the National Draft I'd give it 10/10.

We were spoilt this weekend with both, but I'm not sure which is a more satisfying schadenfreude loss, a smashing or a heartbreaking one point loss late in the game. Your preferences?
mate, between me and you, I've had a stupid grin all day that has only gotten bigger.

way way better than shagging the missus :D

and definitely the loss after the siren, we would never have gotten the Gresham gold otherwise

Midfield down day, battled hard just you could tell they're not a unit.
Defense really were the ones driving it.
Without King there to be a focal to draw to, it just seems as though the forward grouping are meshing a bit, there's less "all going to the obvious" which essentially worked in this case.

Tigers you could tell they just don't have touch, there's fits an spurts but much like us they meet that wall go 'WTF do I do now" and spin in circles going nowhere to make things hard. Just unlike us with forward options coming through, they're reliant a bit too much on spread and swarm to score at present.

So good progress that we didn't just rest on laurels and easy 3 goal win and actually went a bit beyond when the Tigers faltered a bit towards the end, maturity finally?

Super boring game, still couldn't score 100. A Ross Lyon special.

I thought our strength was supposed to be out running game? Have not seen it all year. The lack of overlap run is alarming.

Anyway, season almost done. Should comfortably lose the next 2. Deserve pick 4, Crows are a far superior outfit to us.
I was only watching out of the corner of my eye but seems we had loose players everywhere... which requires you know... running

Ronnie is especially underrated in this forum, his disposal is arguably top 5 in the club now.
This 100% Very underrated, considering some of the players that get the fanfare.
I don't know about top 5 in disposal just yet, I think our backline gets the nod there, but he's improved year on year, is fast, and a very solid contributor in almost every game he's played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Saints WIN WIN WIN v Richmond r22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back