Autopsy Saints WIN WIN WIN v Richmond r22

Remove this Banner Ad

Man last week really sucked the positivity right out of the place.
I watched the Hawks today and GWS yesterday. It's just depressing stuff when u contrast it to how we play.

Waves and waves of runners getting to contests and then breaking hard into space. Overlap handball, bold football.

We are so far off it in comparison. It's more than just losing. Ross Lyon football is just not fun. He looks bored at times himself.

I watched the Hawks today and GWS yesterday. It's just depressing stuff when u contrast it to how we play.

Waves and waves of runners getting to contests and then breaking hard into space. Overlap handball, bold football.

We are so far off it in comparison. It's more than just losing. Ross Lyon football is just not fun. He looks bored at times himself.
Yep, looks great…..but does not win Grand Finals

Totally agree that was even evident in the VFL game today. We want to play an uncontested slower kick mark maintain possession game, and when we come up against run and gun teams they slice us up. We generally give a licence for one player running out of defence in NMW or Sinclair other than that there is hardly any flow in our game. Its a lot to do with our stodgy midfield Steele isnt quick, Jones runs around in circles and Dow is worried about messing his hair up. So RTB and his group have come up with a game plan to hide our weaknesses, but it is far from pretty to watch.

Although a win is a win even against the bottom side.

Last edited:
WhatsApp group kicking off 🤣 Good gang...all pricks, no hepatitis, no circle jerks, no entitled opinions that can't be questioned. The Grass is greener ☘️
#You'll#youWoof woof.
I'm not sure what to say to that one TJ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well....that went from awesome(26 points up) to slightly concerning(just prior to half time and red goals with 6 seconds to go are plain infuriating) to slightly enjoyable to very enjoyable.

I likened it to taking a snickers bar straight out of the fridge.....first bite...ok....then it just gets better and better.......as the jingle goes....very satisfying.

Sure....the season was dusted weeks ago.......but you just can't beat seeing a win.

Down to Business.

Big Ro.....what can you say....3 goals and he was everywhere......they can start fitting his AA blazer tomorrow.

Members....3 great goals today.

Sharmanator........that grab he took in the 2nd(right in front of us) was spectacular.....and he slotted it....as soon as he raised his fist as soon as the ball left his boot.....it was home.

Butlers goal after a comedy of errors by both sides was outrageous.....even the Tiges supporters around us were smiling....they couldn't believe it.....mind you...neither could we.

Special mentions to both Sincs and Battle....very good games.

What's the old saying....the cream rises to the top.

On the way out....went past the Johnnie Walker bar.........had the bank manager on speed dial.....approval given for ONE Johnnie Red......a great way to finish the arvo.

A good Saints crowd in today too......there were a lot of happy punters after the siren.

On we march.

This 100% Very underrated, considering some of the players that get the fanfare.
I don't know about top 5 in disposal just yet, I think our backline gets the nod there, but he's improved year on year, is fast, and a very solid contributor in almost every game he's played.

I’d have the top 4 being NAS, Sincs, Hill and Wilkie but then from there I’d say it’s a toss up between Ronnie, Sharman, Wood, Battle or Phillipou for 5.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pies won last year playing the same brand of footy.

It did last year with Collingwood and a number of other past teams namely Richmond, Bulldogs and Hawthorn before that. As a matter of fact we mostly play a similiar style to Brisbane and they just flogged us?

Really upsetting that Pou was a late out. Owens, tried hard, Coops showed a bit. Think clark showed what he can provide and besides that not much to get excited about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Saints WIN WIN WIN v Richmond r22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back