Autopsy Saints WIN WIN WIN v Richmond r22

Remove this Banner Ad

Anything that isn't fellating the club is potting it according to some of you.
Bollocks. You just refuse to concede that they have done anything right at all. I can't be bothered trawling back through posts but I am fairly certain we spent a number of weeks this year with about 14 players on the injury/suspension list, mostly mids and forwards. We also had the shittiest fixture imaginable for the first 6 to 8 rounds, to the point that the coaches were worried ahead of the Bulldogs game, given the loading on the players. There's an awful lot that has gone against us this year.

Could we have done better? Undoubtedly, but it also hasn't been a complete cluster ****.....there are green shoots.

But some people just want to piss and moan because they can't go to school on Mondays and brag about their footy team being the best.........

Getting smashed by Brisbane and Adelaide surely was swell.
So
Sydney…smashed by Dogs
Collingwood….smashed by Hawks
Dees …smashed by Freo
Blues …smashed by Hawks
Dogs…smashed by Crows
Hawks…smashed by Cats
Bombers …smashed by Cats
Port….smashed by Blues
Lions…smashed by Giants

Every one of the top 8 sides has had a smashing at least once.
Anything that isn't fellating the club is potting it according to some of you.
Uh, There’s a huge difference between fellating the club and not putting a negative slant on every bloody thing it does. I’m sorry you obviously find so little enjoyment in it. Not sure why you bother.

Last edited:

Well what a delight this place has become. In nearly 20 years of posting it’s never been this bad. Not sure if anybody cares or not. But it’s a shame. Hard to know if people are trolling or just that angry and dark.

Looking forward to the angry hate to be leveled for pointing it out. It can’t be fixed unless it’s talked about. If it can be fixed at all.

Well what a delight this place has become. In nearly 20 years of posting it’s never been this bad. Not sure if anybody cares or not. But it’s a shame. Hard to know if people are trolling or just that angry and dark.

Looking forward to the angry hate to be leveled for pointing it out. It can’t be fixed unless it’s talked about. If it can be fixed at all.
Nar that's not true. When l started here about 6 years ago it was bloody awful. We're just coming to the end of a pretty meh season and the melancholy is setting in.
I can assure you this place will be insufferable between seasons end and draft night. A good time to check out for a while me thinks.
Things will turn around and the boys will be training the house down soon enough.

Why is it when we win its always ..... the other side this .... or the other side that?
Noisy minor has a point...but your post is bang on 100% right. We can only play the teams we're rostered against...if they suck, it's not our fault. I noticed that the press after the Richmond game actually gave us a bit of a pump up, sort of like they did after the Sydney game. However they're the only two articles all year where we've been mentioned somewhat favourably. Every article, be it the 6 close losses we've had, or our wins...tends to lean heavily on the other teams, some even barely mention that we were there at all.

Last edited:
Well, we are playing better at the back end of the season - so we’re probably none the wiser.
I’m really torn.

I'm not, you don't let a mid 20s good player leave. If you want to be brave lose some of the guys towards the end that won't be around in 5 years. Losing a piece of our best line seems like madness too. Battle is exactly the type of player that you don't realise how much he does until he isn't there anymore.

We're like a hillbilly that gets offered enough to buy car for one of our kidneys. We get excited about the car but forget about what we are giving up for it.

Dalrymple has busted a couple of high picks at Sydney. His best work is finding scraps late in the draft that make up for his bad drafting at the top end.

We don't miss Gresham over all but we certainly didn't get a huge boost out of Collard so far.

I'm not, you don't let a mid 20s good player leave. If you want to be brave lose some of the guys towards the end that won't be around in 5 years. Losing a piece of our best line seems like madness too. Battle is exactly the type of player that you don't realise how much he does until he isn't there anymore.

We're like a hillbilly that gets offered enough to buy car for one of our kidneys. We get excited about the car but forget about what we are giving up for it.

Dalrymple has busted a couple of high picks at Sydney. His best work is finding scraps late in the draft that make up for his bad drafting at the top end.

We don't miss Gresham over all but we certainly didn't get a huge boost out of Collard so far.
How can you possibly judge the Collard pick now? The potential is there - we need to harness and develop it. We can say right now that we’re not missing Gresh at all.

I agree, but don't let them get you down Saucy. Ignore the ones with the agenda, most of us probably do. I came here to share my joy ad frustration with the team, to learn about upcoming moves and to have a bit of a natter with like minded Saints fans, that's stull the reason I stay.

I’ve found the ignore button very handy - almost essential, and a much better option than leaving.
Thanks for the advice - done
Go Saints!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the deal with Richmond player and hating on Higgins anyway? I know there were rumours that someone was doing the dirty with his missus at the time which was one of the reasons he left but it seems very odd the amount of shit they give him on field considering Higgins comes across as a goofy but good guy.

Would anyone entertain Jack Lukousis for M. King straight swap?
Then Jack could replace battle and the team gets 2 first rounders which they could draft one mid and throw the kitchen sink and a 1rdp at LDU. and Nth.. Just ideas gents, I don't want Battle to leave fyi.
I'd rather have King.

Then Jack could replace battle and the team gets 2 first rounders which they could draft one mid and throw the kitchen sink and a 1rdp at LDU. and Nth.. Just ideas gents, I don't want Battle to leave fyi.

That and GCS 1st round pick would get it done!

I have missed you Dard Ball Get.
Where have you been?

How can you possibly judge the Collard pick now? The potential is there - we need to harness and develop it. We can say right now that we’re not missing Gresh at all.

Can say it from watching him play. He's played like he doesn't want to be there. He might end up being a great pick because he has talent but so far it looks a long shot. Can't see him playing another game next year unless we are really short.

How are you old mate, I have returned from the gulag - what did I miss ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nothing

gringo getting everyone arguing with him

same stuff dude

been fun

Confused Dog GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Saints WIN WIN WIN v Richmond r22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back