SANFL Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and on another note, absolute disgrace that Meesen did not play leagues today.

Agreed.

Expect the Crows to move him from Norwood during the week, its disgraceful.

Oh and no news on Sellar as yet, but bus24 went to the game today so expect a full write-up from him when he gets home :thumbsu:

Agreed.

Expect the Crows to move him from Norwood during the week, its disgraceful.

Oh and no news on Sellar as yet, but bus24 went to the game today so expect a full write-up from him when he gets home :thumbsu:

I couldn't agree more and as I posted in the other thread I am not typing anymore for the chance I'll get myself a red card.

Care to elaborate?

I rated Vince as BOG for the Eagles.

Maric was very good early but went out of the game a bit at times.

Cant mean me Bass...I'm here... train just dropped me off

Glenelg and Douglas were good. Sturt looked like a team who thought they had to show up to win and after having 10 shots at goal in the 1st quarter they must have wondered how far

Sloppy disposal by hand and foot and Glenelg also cut the avenues down. Chambers got a bath and the barometer for Sturt in Feast was down

Douglas...showed why he is better than SANFL

Sellar showed why the Crows picked him

Hinge showed why he is playing SANFL

Douglas did it all. Speccy/goal, crumb/goal and goal on the run from 55m out.

Sellar looked really good...not great but he moved appropriately and led well and was good in the air and on the ground...I reckon his next thing to learn is that he is a big bastard and to use his body more effectively to be the man.

Hinge... played ok I guess but still not sure about him

DeLuca , Thomson and Chaplin all had their moments but not enough of them. DeLuca needs to learn that when Feast is down then he MUST step up. Thomson has a nice AFL body and was ok in patches , kicked a nice goal and looks like he will be more than capable at AFL level.... just not sure when
Chaplin was hardly sighted by me and was more active in the 1st half

Oh yeah I feel down about this result :(

Remove this Banner Ad

SANFL Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back