SANFL Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

:eek: **** me!!!! :eek:

That is a brilliant performance any way you cut it! Well done Dougie :thumbsu:

And many thanks for the report :thumbsu:

It was weird. I was sitting there watching him take Sturt apart and snuff out any chance and all I could think of was ''wish he was playing tomorrow'' but then I sat back and marvelled at his effort and know the AFC have a gun

Sellar, James

He looked a lot fitter today then when I saw him two weeks ago. I think he spent the whole game on the ground. If not all of it, then most of it.

Interchanged between FF and CHF and generally moved better than the last few weeks. He struggled in the last term, I think he'd well and truly run out of puff.

Kicked 3 and his kicking was a feature, he's deadly accurate. Not alot of possesions but he generally presented well. Kicked 2 goals from marks on the lead (one with a 25m pen.) and took a nice contested mark on the line for his 1st.

Someone has to teach him a bit of mongrel, he's a bit to timid for my liking. He has periods where his intensity is very good and then he just falls of the face of the earth.

He's improving at a decent rate, given he's learning how to play as a forward and coming back from a significant groin injury. I'm pretty happy with his progress, but anyone suggesting he's AFL ready has rocks in their head. A lot of work to be done, but he's going along pretty nicely.

Sellar, James

He looked a lot fitter today then when I saw him two weeks ago. I think he spent the whole game on the ground. If not all of it, then most of it.
I think all the game

Kicked 3 and his kicking was a feature, he's deadly accurate. Not alot of possesions but he generally presented well. Kicked 2 goals from marks on the lead (one with a 25m pen.) and took a nice contested mark on the line for his 1st.
The snap was clever

Someone has to teach him a bit of mongrel, he's a bit to timid for my liking. He has periods where his intensity is very good and then he just falls of the face of the earth.
Yep I said above he needs to understand he is the big bastard and he can intimidate the packs and opposition

He's improving at a decent rate, given he's learning how to play as a forward and coming back from a significant groin injury. I'm pretty happy with his progress, but anyone suggesting he's AFL ready has rocks in their head. A lot of work to be done, but he's going along pretty nicely.
Spot on good analysis

Are you guys saying that Sellar is a bit soft?! :eek:

I hope he has a bit of mongrel hidden in him somewhere. Hell I would love to see him start the biff at one of the games even if he gets rubbed out for a few :p

I don't think he's 'soft' as such, I just don't think he realises how big he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone wants to join I'm on the Pfeiffer and Meesen bandwaggon. And Campbell, plenty of room on that one.

Campbell has a unicycle, Drummond, not a bandwagon.

Vince was good again for the Eagles. One of only a few that played a solid four quarters. This is probably the first time in his career he has been able to string some games together for the one SANFL/AFL club and he is showing he has what it takes with his consistency.

Maric also showed he is ready whenever required to play for the Crows.

Another player for the Crows to think about... Grocke... has matured, CHF, athletic with excellent hands, worth thinking about for a rookie spot???

Remove this Banner Ad

SANFL Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back