Teams SC 2015 - My team (During NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 112976

Very happy with this team, can't pick anything bad about it! Thoughts guys?

Not sure id want Bontempelli and Mitchell. I would downgrade Salem and maybe look at a Montagna type in the mids? Not sure you want someone in the mids that doesn't have the chance to be throwing up the 150's. But that's just me it's a good team.

Not sure id want Bontempelli and Mitchell. I would downgrade Salem and maybe look at a Montagna type in the mids? Not sure you want someone in the mids that doesn't have the chance to be throwing up the 150's. But that's just me it's a good team.

Titch and Bontempelli are both good picks.

I think his biggest worry is Leunberger and the fact that 3 of his premos are Crows players.

Titch and Bontempelli are both good picks.

I think his biggest worry is Leunberger and the fact that 3 of his premos are Crows players.

Impact of no libba on bonts...

For me bonts is thanks but no chance.
would take rich as a mid b4 bonts as a mid

SC 1.JPG
In this pic I have downgraded Ryder to Lycett, traded Bonts for Steven and the upgraded K.Kolodjashnij to Birchall.

Good moves? Or should I just downgrade Ryder to Lycett and upgrade Bonts into a super premo?

View attachment 113015
In this pic I have downgraded Ryder to Lycett, traded Bonts for Steven and the upgraded K.Kolodjashnij to Birchall.

Good moves? Or should I just downgrade Ryder to Lycett and upgrade Bonts into a super premo?

3 mid pricers in the forwards doesn't look great, especially given the amount of value in the forward premos.

I don't think having a F/R (Lycett, Ryder) is worth it. If you cop an injury in the rucks just burn a trade. Ryder and Lycett will be taking up a valuable spot in your F line and the points you save by having cover will prob be offset by having a Buddy scoring 110 as opposed to Lycett scoring 85

Ryder too much of an unknown in new Port side to warrant selection at this stage.

3 mid pricers in the forwards doesn't look great, especially given the amount of value in the forward premos.

I don't think having a F/R (Lycett, Ryder) is worth it. If you cop an injury in the rucks just burn a trade. Ryder and Lycett will be taking up a valuable spot in your F line and the points you save by having cover will prob be offset by having a Buddy scoring 110 as opposed to Lycett scoring 85

Ryder too much of an unknown in new Port side to warrant selection at this stage.
SC2.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scc.jpg

thoughts guys? And yes I know the higgins trap is set.
Obviously hoping some def rookies get named

ok so this is my team after the first week of NAB

nab w1.JPG

im pretty much sold on all players valued over $300k except maybe McGovern and Wines...then its just a matter of picking the right rookies

not sure about McGovern with McKenzie going down so i may downgrade him to a rookie and upgrade one of the spuds in defence to a more expensive spud

Wines im tempted to turn into Langford (my gut is telling me to do it but my brain tells me no). or he could also become Parker depending on what i do with McGovern.

im not exactly in love the rucks either but what are you gonna do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back