Teams SC 2015 - My team (During NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Any thoughts on my team guys? Just a rough draft at momentView attachment 113269

First time long time,

Too many gambles for me, giles, ibbotson, Rohan, Woodward, and I don't think reiwoldt can continue his form from last year. He physically has to start falling away, and st kilda will be horrible this year.

First time posting my team, be gentle!

View attachment 113350
View attachment 113351

First time long time,

Too many gambles for me, giles, ibbotson, Rohan, Woodward, and I don't think reiwoldt can continue his form from last year. He physically has to start falling away, and st kilda will be horrible this year.

First time posting my team, be gentle!

Too many chances. Gawn is a horrible, he plays forward and strokes his beard for 3/4 of the game. There is much better choices than Lumumba at that price. You need to spend more down back, I don't think three rookies on the ground will cut it. Beams M1 doesn't cut it, Bennell is wasted on a midfield spot. It looks like the team of a Melbourne supporter that hasn't played the game before tbh.

Tldr - Spend more down back, fix up Gawn. Downgrade Motlop. There's too much risk on every line.

Team.jpg

Have gone pretty speculative in the back 6. Have tried searching for a bit of value in the forwardline and i think as a result have picked a few too many mid pricers. Have been tempted to cut Mitchell out of the mids and turn Bellchambers into a premium forward but I really think he will grow a bit and i can then turn him into a higher premium around the byes.

Thoughts?

View attachment 113379

Have gone pretty speculative in the back 6. Have tried searching for a bit of value in the forwardline and i think as a result have picked a few too many mid pricers. Have been tempted to cut Mitchell out of the mids and turn Bellchambers into a premium forward but I really think he will grow a bit and i can then turn him into a higher premium around the byes.

Thoughts?

Nice team but I'd downgrade Higgins to Ibbo, Seedsman to WhiteX and Bellchambers to Clark. Higgins can be inconsistent and miss games and is not a selection in my side no matter where he goes. Seedsman can be injury prone, Bellchambers does not pump out huge scores to justify my selection.

View attachment 113379

Thoughts?
Seedsman is still injured so I probably wouldn't pick and I think you have too many mid priced forwards. downgrade one and upgrade the other, too many good fwd rooks around to only have the three there.

Apart from that I think its really good. You have a nice sprinkle of PODs throughout your team that should make it a bit interesting when going for the ultimate prize!

Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 12.26.57 PM.png

What do people think of this? I have literally no money left but I like it with a fair few PODs within it - Kelly, Higgins, Ward, Crouch and Bartel should still average around about the same as others - quite bullish on Kelly and Higgins. What do people think?

Nice team but I'd downgrade Higgins to Ibbo, Seedsman to WhiteX and Bellchambers to Clark. Higgins can be inconsistent and miss games and is not a selection in my side no matter where he goes. Seedsman can be injury prone, Bellchambers does not pump out huge scores to justify my selection.

Yeah i had Ibbo and another rookie priced player and was getting nervous so tried to get some more "quality"in there by just spending more money (as we know that doesnt work) and i have basically just given myself more risk with more cash. Ill take those suggestions on board.

Seedsman is still injured so I probably wouldn't pick and I think you have too many mid priced forwards. downgrade one and upgrade the other, too many good fwd rooks around to only have the three there.

Apart from that I think its really good. You have a nice sprinkle of PODs throughout your team that should make it a bit interesting when going for the ultimate prize!

Cheers for the thoguhts, ill make some adjustments, watch some more games and see what i can come up with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 113419

Running the mid-price defender gauntlet, thoughts?
way too many, won't work dude. Sutcliffe is the only player I can see averaging over 85

speaking of Sutcliffe, thoughts on him? more time in the midfield? more responsibility coming out of half back?

way too many, won't work dude. Sutcliffe is the only player I can see averaging over 85

speaking of Sutcliffe, thoughts on him? more time in the midfield? more responsibility coming out of half back?

I think and most on our board think Sutty is a absolute gun and this year the rest of the comp will know it. He's one of Ross's favourites, hasn't had any concerning injuries and has had a full preseason.

In the Intra-club game we had on Friday he played on the wing for a short while. In a Freo article the other day it mentioned that during the NAB games Mundy will be trialed down back to allow great rotations through the midfield which would give the Sutty some time in the guts. I think he will definitely be around the ball more this season.

Based on 3 years of SC stats.

Very average, yet cons most. Please go with him :)

haha, because players don't get better. righto.

1st year - 4 games - Average 43.5
2nd year - 16 games - Average 47.5
3rd year - 22 games - Average 70.2

Clearly improved last year. And as I said above should improve again this year (4th year, time in midfield)

But please, don't choose him.

haha, because players don't get better. righto.

1st year - 4 games - Average 43.5
2nd year - 16 games - Average 47.5
3rd year - 22 games - Average 70.2

Clearly improved last year. And as I said above should improve again this year (4th year, time in midfield)

But please, don't choose him.

That doesn't scream 85+

But if he scores well early, i am sure as **** jumping on his bandwagon ;)

Definitely a risk, but I don't see the point in playing safe.
How many times can you get your fingers burnt before you learn not to play with fire?

I like fire thankfully, so I will consider him. If those who see him much more than me like it, I have to be open minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back