Teams SC 2015 - My team (During NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, going in blind..am I on the right track? any broken legs in there?

View attachment 113720
Good structure. My2c....

Malceski>Shaw
deGoey>Lambert
Boekhorst >Blakely
Luey>Maric

I rate deGoey but a 200k rookie will have to play regularly to make you money. I'd still hold off before committing to him purely for the balace of your team. Kids gonna be a jet though.

Good structure. My2c....

Malceski>Shaw
deGoey>Lambert
Boekhorst >Blakely
Luey>Maric

I rate deGoey but a 200k rookie will have to play regularly to make you money. I'd still hold off before committing to him purely for the balace of your team. Kids gonna be a jet though.
Yea
DeGoey is a Bay thing hehe, I'm sure it wil change a bit before round 1..not through player injuries I hope. Cheers guys.

Yea
DeGoey is a Bay thing hehe, I'm sure it wil change a bit before round 1..not through player injuries I hope. Cheers guys.

Just going by your initial team, it's looking like you might give Mrs Gingy AKA Brave FC a run for her money as the best female SC on BigFooty. :eek:

Just going by your initial team, it's looking like you might give Mrs Gingy AKA Brave FC a run for her money as the best female SC on BigFooty. :eek:
Wow! thats pretty cool considering I actually have no idea who's injured lol. I just got lucky for a change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, going in blind..am I on the right track? any broken legs in there?
Probitas_
View attachment 113720

Not a bad team. You are probably overpaying for Malceski, JPK and Grey but you could be saving yourself 3 trades in the long run. The Round 12 bye wont be kind to your midfield...

I have 46k left over, before last weekend I had a settled team then along came Libba and all hell has broken loose.
Im struggling to find a mid in the 570k-610k mark that Im happy with who doesn't have a Round 12 bye. Im not feeling the Wines love either for some reason...
Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 11.50.38 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 11.50.38 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 11.50.38 pm.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 7
Not a bad team. You are probably overpaying for Malceski, JPK and Grey but you could be saving yourself 3 trades in the long run. The Round 12 bye wont be kind to your midfield...

I have 46k left over, before last weekend I had a settled team then along came Libba and all hell has broken loose.
Im struggling to find a mid in the 570k-610k mark that Im happy with who doesn't have a Round 12 bye. Im not feeling the Wines love either for some reason...
Thoughts?

View attachment 113800

That back line looks a bit too risky for mine. What would be a pass mark for KK and Pearce?

Thoughts?

View attachment 113800
Solid team. Very similar to my lines. I like the KK & Pearce picks. Both should/could avg 85.

Don't like Ward pick. I'd change the Ward/Danger > Sloane/Watson. Both don't have round12 bye.
Still leaves you $29k

If you can make another minor cut somewhere else I'd also go Minson >Maric.

Does no Ablett and no Pendlebury = no hope for 2015??
That's what I wanted to know when I put this team together. A few value picks thrown in as well, this team is like the Greens, a little left of centre but not too extreme and will be either a gold nugget or a polished turd.
Thoughts?

image.jpg

Does no Ablett and no Pendlebury = no hope for 2015??
That's what I wanted to know when I put this team together. A few value picks thrown in as well, this team is like the Greens, a little left of centre but not too extreme and will be either a gold nugget or a polished turd.
Thoughts?

View attachment 113824

You aren't really gaining anything by not having them though. You have maybe 12 keepers which is lower than what the people with Ablett & Pendles have so i'm not really sure what ground you are making up by leaving them out.

Set team for the time being.. what do people think?

B: Smith, Kelly, Newnes, Macmillan, Brown, Edwards (Goddard, Hamling)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Ward, Wines, Lang, Anderson, Lambert (Heeney, Freeman, Boekhurst)
R: Goldstein, Natanui (Read)
F: Bartel, Goddard, Martin, Swan, Clark, Hogan (Karnezis, Daniel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back