Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip into lads, need some opinions. Cheers

If you're going to play with Goodes at D4 I'd start with the top 3 defenders just as more security for your two on field rookies

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

This side leaves me with $38,000. Ive made a few changes but am not sure about Freeman, or Vandenberg. Pick this side apart and let me know what you think. Thanks all

Attachments

• Supercoach 2015 team 2.PNG
    Supercoach 2015 team 2.PNG
    88.1 KB · Views: 8
Just did this, hating myself for more promo changes but reasonably happy now considering good mid depth in rookies:

Downgrade Mids:
Beams Out, Lambert in

Upgrade Fwds:
Bontempelli & Krakauer Out, Bennell & Martin in

I have Sheed, Cripps, CEY, Anderson, Heeney & Lambert now as mid rookies.

Thoughts?

Yes. If they even bother to tag someone at all. We're absolutely no threat of doing any damage this year, if they really want to run with Steven they'll run with him. I still see him going at a 110 average at least this year.

When he averaged 110 a few years ago he had 9 scores under 100, will you be willing to cop the up and down that comes with him?

Just did this, hating myself for more promo changes but reasonably happy now considering good mid depth in rookies:

Downgrade Mids:
Beams Out, Lambert in

Upgrade Fwds:
Bontempelli & Krakauer Out, Bennell & Martin in

I have Sheed, Cripps, CEY, Anderson, Heeney & Lambert now as mid rookies.

Thoughts?
Heeney is giving me sub vibes, I hope he starts, then I suspect he'll be the tom mitchell of 2015. Swans are chasing a flag AT ALL COSTS, even the future, I think Heeney won't get a look in when the swans play a danger game, having said that there are about 15 teams that they could flog any day of the week, so Heeney should play 18 games! :cool::D

Please rate my team

BACK ; Malcheski , Smith , Johnson , Newnnes , Goodes , Saad (Mcintosh,Hamling)

MID ; Ablett , Pendelbury , Selwood , Parker , Cripps , Anderson , Heeney , yolman (Blackey , Mckenzie ,Lambert)

Ruck : Goldstein , Naituni (Cox)

Fwd : Gray , Martin , Goddard , Swan , Clark , Karnezis (Hogan , Krak)

Thoughts greatly appreciated ..

Heeney is giving me sub vibes, I hope he starts, then I suspect he'll be the tom mitchell of 2015. Swans are chasing a flag AT ALL COSTS, even the future, I think Heeney won't get a look in when the swans play a danger game, having said that there are about 15 teams that they could flog any day of the week, so Heeney should play 18 games! :cool::D
I reckon he will play large chunk of year, will get a few sub vests but most rookies will... 15+ games.

Think i heard mcglynn twanged his hamstring today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very very 1st rough draft. Haven't had a good look at Supercoach yet but gees the defenders are so shit this year. I will only definitely going in with 2 premo defenders max. Depending on named teams of course.

B: NEWNES, Goodes, N.Brown, Dalgleish, Edwards, McIntosh, Oxley, Saad
M: PENDLEBURY, J.SELWOOD, SLOANE, WARD, COTCHIN, MACRAE, Cripps, Heeney, Anderson, CEY, Freeman
R: GOLDSTEIN, MINSON, Naismith
F: DELEDIO, FRANKLIN, MARTIN, SWAN, WINGARD, Clark, Salem, Lambert

Planned keepers in bold. Going in with 2 premo defenders didn't hurt me finishing top 300 last year (without logging in for a month) and the defenders are worse and will score less this year. Thoughts?

Last edited:
When he averaged 110 a few years ago he had 9 scores under 100, will you be willing to cop the up and down that comes with him?

He was 2 years younger and it was his first real breakout season.
5 of those 9 scores under 100 were in the first 6 rounds. Meaning in the final 16 rounds of the season he dropped below 100 just 4 times. Those scores? 89, 99, 99, 98. Three of them below 100 by the shyest of margins. He will have improved since then and will arguably have better output.

That's an average of 117.125 in the last 16 games. I don't expect him to get this level though this year with the extra attention, but 110-115 not out of the question.

Very very 1st rough draft. Haven't had a good look at Supercoach yet but gees the defenders are so shit this year. I will only definitely going in with 2 premo defenders max. Depending on named teams of course.

B: NEWNES, Goodes, N.Brown, Dalgleish, Edwards, McIntosh, Oxley, Saad
M: PENDLEBURY, J.SELWOOD, SLOANE, WARD, COTCHIN, MACRAE, Cripps, Heeney, Anderson, CEY, Freeman
R: GOLDSTEIN, MINSON, Naismith
F: DELEDIO, FRANKLIN, MARTIN, SWAN, WINGARD, Clark, Salem, Lambert

Planned keepers in bold. Going in with 2 premo defenders didn't hurt me finishing top 300 last year (without logging in for a month) and the defenders are worse and will score less this year. Thoughts?
I would be surprised if your defence scores over 300. I would be trading out Buddy and Wingard and then bring in a couple of premo defenders

I would be surprised if your defence scores over 300. I would be trading out Buddy and Wingard and then bring in a couple of premo defenders

Franklin 110 + Wingard 100 + 2 defence rookies 130

V

Simpson 90 + Hurn 90 + 2 forward rookies 130

= 340 v 310 (as an example)

I can't see any defenders averaging 95+. None!! Happy to roll the dice where I think there could be an edge.

Franklin 110 + Wingard 100 + 2 defence rookies 130

V

Simpson 90 + Hurn 90 + 2 forward rookies 130

= 340 v 310 (as an example)

I can't see any defenders averaging 95+. None!! Happy to roll the dice where I think there could be an edge.

You're not taking into account how many donuts in the back line you're going to get.
You require 3 rookies out of 5 to be playing......personally I find that to be a hard task.

I've decided to look for more value this year, while I nailed a lot of kids last year the sub killed me and that was mostly the kids who kept starting with or getting the vest.

DEF:
Gibson(haw), Johnson(fre), Newnes(stk)
Higgins(nth), Geary(stk), Goodes(wbd)
McIntosh(ric), Saad(gcs)

MID:
Fyfe(fre)(C), Selwood(gee)(VC), Dangerfield(ade), Wells(nth)
Rich(bri), Wallis(wbd), Cripps(car), Anderson(haw)
Heeney(syd), Ellis-Yolmen(ade), Krakouer(pta)

RUC:
Goldstein(nth), Maric(ric)
Cox(col)

FWD:
Gray(pta), Martin(ric), Ziebell(nth)
Adams(col), Salem(mel), Clark(gee)
Lonie(stk), Lambert(ric)

I've decided to look for more value this year, while I nailed a lot of kids last year the sub killed me and that was mostly the kids who kept starting with or getting the vest.

DEF:
Gibson(haw), Johnson(fre), Newnes(stk)
Higgins(nth), Geary(stk), Goodes(wbd)
McIntosh(ric), Saad(gcs)

MID:
Fyfe(fre)(C), Selwood(gee)(VC), Dangerfield(ade), Wells(nth)
Rich(bri), Wallis(wbd), Cripps(car), Anderson(haw)
Heeney(syd), Ellis-Yolmen(ade), Krakouer(pta)

RUC:
Goldstein(nth), Maric(ric)
Cox(col)

FWD:
Gray(pta), Martin(ric), Ziebell(nth)
Adams(col), Salem(mel), Clark(gee)
Lonie(stk), Lambert(ric)

I like it
Lots of POD's in Johnson, Wallis, Ziebell and Adams. Johnson historically scores pretty well. Not sure how wallis will go.. Will he continue to tag? Will he play a more offensive role in the void left by libba?
Adams is interesting. Looks destined for more centre bounces but can butcher it.

How
Even with a heavy tag?

How many heavy taggers are left caffer and creppy were the heavy ones.alot of other taggers get there own ball like scooter guthrie cornes.
Steven went huge last game 2013 under the creppy tag v freo.
OTE="PowerDrafter, post: 37652984, member: 156918"]Even with a heavy tag?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Bow

kB8ddfq.png

Hey guys:

My second crack at my team this year. I'm stressing out. This is my first time doing SC after a few years off of doing DT. I've always only been slightly above average in DT though so I need all the help I can get here because I want to be decent this year.

The main thing that's keeping me awake at night is the Rockliff situation. Should I go with Pendles/Fyfe/Selwood over Rockliff to save some clams and then upgrade for someone slightly better in my defence(?)? Who do you think I should change?

How

How many heavy taggers are left caffer and creppy were the heavy ones.alot of other taggers get there own ball like scooter guthrie cornes.
Steven went huge last game 2013 under the creppy tag v freo.
OTE="PowerDrafter, post: 37652984, member: 156918"]Even with a heavy tag?

Thats some slick quoting there rocker oz!!!!! ;):cool::p:D:eek::$:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back