Teams SC 2016 - My Team (NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of money left.
Having trouble with D4. I've had Howe, Fantasia, Smith all role through there.
View attachment 220613
Thoughts on team?
There is no-one i really fell comfortable putting the remaining cash towards.
You don't feel comfortable with Lids, Shaw or Fyfe?

You don't feel comfortable with Lids, Shaw or Fyfe?
nope. Bit uncertain if they will maintain their price. I'm unsure about Goldy too.
Danger, Ablett and Pendlebury are my super-premo's
Most of my team is premos, low-priced premos and mid-pricers.
I'm a big fan of cash generation. The more cash you make the better(of course while still having a decent scoring team) so you have cash come finals time.

I'm at that stage where I think my team is so damn good, that I'm not posting it because you're all going to copy me.

Sorry guys :cool:
Same.
Mine's so good it features a smokey low ownership POD on the bench I don't want anyone to see named stevebbb

nope. Bit uncertain if they will maintain their price. I'm unsure about Goldy too.
Danger, Ablett and Pendlebury are my super-premo's
Most of my team is premos, low-priced premos and mid-pricers.
I'm a big fan of cash generation. The more cash you make the better(of course while still having a decent scoring team) so you have cash come finals time.
Generally the more cash you're making the more points you're not making.
Generating lots of cash can only come from rookie priced players. The benefit is you can use that cash to get some super premos or guys priced low and make ground on everyone who spent their cash early and took the points over the cows.

Optimism: A dearth of rookies now = a likely abundance of them down the track = hello downgrade options :)

Pessimism: We probably won't get the top 10 in every position - might have to carry one or two rookies/mid-pricers that are performing well

A side like this might be the status quo come Easter Thursday, irrespective of how 'dirty' it makes us feel :(

Simpson - Bartel - Birchall - Aish - Weitering - Brown // Hartley - Collins
Fyfe - Ablett - Shiel - Rockliff - Liberatore - Crouch - Mills - Parish // Menadue - Keays - Mathieson
Goldstein - S. Martin // R3
Montagna - D. Martin - Conca - D. Menzel - Wells - Simpkin // Kerridge - Petracca

Reveal yourselves, Messrs Oxley Saad Langdon Langford of 2016!

Yeah backline is risky but not sure who should cement the spots,
I recon de goey will be fine this year could be a big year for him, who would you consider over ward?
Yeah wells is a hard choice
If he's a hard choice then he's probally not right.

Back your gut. If your gut says Wells is too good to pass at that price and will smash it then pick him.
If it's a hard choice maybe you're trying to hard to justify him as a pick.

Yeah accidentally sat on the TV remote, then I realized it was the families Cadbury block, so much embarassment.
Did the chocky survive?

Will you ever see the remote again? :D

View attachment 220670

Your thoughts BF Community
Too weak in DEF but your FWDS and MIDS make up for it obviously.

Im a big fan of spending evenly on all lines. The backs are the best place to take risks this year but if your risky picks of Sheridan, Howe and even Birchall don't come good you don't have the funds to correct/sideways.
If you go in with a Laird/Simpson/Rance or even Yeo with Shaw you can correct a lot easier.

Posted this in the wrong thread. :drunk: I've been away too long.

Version 2. Looking much better balanced. I've deliberately gone very expensive for the rookies. It's much easier to work out what to do with the extra cash when I downgrade them to the cheaper options that should emerge over the preseason comp than it would be to find cash to upgrade to them from cheaper options.

That extra cash should come, and will allow me to look at upgrading at least one of my D4, F4 or possibly M6 to Libba. I feel if Libba is in a team he has to be M6 as having him at M5 risks making the midfield too weak and at M7 it leaves too few midfield rookies.

Merrett may seem a little weak for an F3 but I think he may have broken out even if Essendon hadn't lost it's list. In this lineup he could be a revelation.

350w4xv.jpg
Like this team. No Dusty worries me a bit but other than that it's solid as. 12 keepers no worries and all the right rookies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeGoey and Sheridan along with Birchall mean you onlt have 10 keepers. Getting rid on one to upgrade the other will make a big difference to the amount of trade you need to get a finished team and shouldn't cost you too much points in the meantime.

Other than that it's pretty good. Nothing to be harsh on that's for sure.

I don't get it either, it happens every year with a few players and then everyone losers their shit about 5 rounds in.
Laird. He's no good yet everyone around here is flinging poop like a juvenile monkey while busting both their nuts to get Fyfe in who is an injury prone spud at best. Crazy. :eek:

Optimism: A dearth of rookies now = a likely abundance of them down the track = hello downgrade options :)

Pessimism: We probably won't get the top 10 in every position - might have to carry one or two rookies/mid-pricers that are performing well

A side like this might be the status quo come Easter Thursday, irrespective of how 'dirty' it makes us feel :(

Simpson - Bartel - Birchall - Aish - Weitering - Brown // Hartley - Collins
Fyfe - Ablett - Shiel - Rockliff - Liberatore - Crouch - Mills - Parish // Menadue - Keays - Mathieson
Goldstein - S. Martin // R3
Montagna - D. Martin - Conca - D. Menzel - Wells - Simpkin // Kerridge - Petracca

Reveal yourselves, Messrs Oxley Saad Langdon Langford of 2016!

I don't think 4 mid-pricers in the forward line will be status quo!

What are your thoughts? Need harsh feed back
Can't be to harsh with that team. 12 keepers is right up there.
A few good mid pricers and all the better rookies. BUT if you don't put GAJ into that team I will cry.
You don't want to make me cry do you? :cry:
I've been drinking and I just posted my team and feel vulnerable.
There's some mean SC wanna be's round these parts.

Put Gaz in mate. :rainbow:

You need much stronger D4 and F4. I don't think you can have 7 guys over 600k. It just doesn't work.
That's what I'm worried about. Come lockout not enough rookies. I've got a plan for D4/F4 but would like to do as premo as possible.
Will be a busy few weeks.

Can't be to harsh with that team. 12 keepers is right up there.
A few good mid pricers and all the better rookies. BUT if you don't put GAJ into that team I will cry.
You don't want to make me cry do you? :cry:
I've been drinking and I just posted my team and feel vulnerable.
There's some mean SC wanna be's round these parts.

Put Gaz in mate. :rainbow:

Who would you take out for gaz though like its hard to make my mind up unless I downgrade a couple of players but I'm not sure who

Who would you take out for gaz though like its hard to make my mind up unless I downgrade a couple of players but I'm not sure who
Your structure is sound and you have plenty of good rookies in there so to get him in someone would have to make way.
Would have to be Dangerfield or Pendles.

Gary is a unique beast capable of averaging 130 while injured. He is more underpriced then Pendles or Rocky.

We
Your structure is sound and you have plenty of good rookies in there so to get him in someone would have to make way.
Would have to be Dangerfield or Pendles.

Gary is a unique beast capable of averaging 130 while injured. He is more underpriced then Pendles or Rocky.
Well what about rocky swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back