Teams SC 2016 - My Team (NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this team. No Dusty worries me a bit but other than that it's solid as. 12 keepers no worries and all the right rookies.
I can't bring myself to have Euphemia in my team. Had him last season and felt a bit dirty. I'd feel absolutely putrid having him this year after his off field antics.

I can't bring myself to have Euphemia in my team. Had him last season and felt a bit dirty. I'd feel absolutely putrid having him this year after his off field antics.
Don't let a good story get in the way of points mate.

What are your thoughts? Need harsh feed back
Nice team, but it really does need Ablett. And that's coming from someone who historically has been reluctant to pick him. This year he's a must have.

Trengove is an interesting pick. He's coming along well at training but probably won't be played in early rounds.

I'd he careful about the current hype for Michael. He's looked great the other day but Leuenberger is expected back for round 1 which could see him miss out.

Don't let a good story get in the way of points mate.
Well it's not just that. I consider Montagna and Barlow to be clearly the best forwards this season and if I was to add one I don't have it would be Deledio. I'm very keen on starting with Zac Merrett so that really doesn't leave much room for another premo up forward.

Well it's not just that. I consider Montagna and Barlow to be clearly the best forwards this season and if I was to add one I don't have it would be Deledio. I'm very keen on starting with Zac Merrett so that really doesn't leave much room for another premo up forward.
Back your gut mate. I love Lids but if push comes to shove and I need cash if rookies don't show up for round 1 then Lids will probally be first cut to make room.

Back your gut mate. I love Lids but if push comes to shove and I need cash if rookies don't show up for round 1 then Lids will probally be first cut to make room.
Yes he's a favourite of mine too. He was in my original team so I have cut him. He's priced up to his best and tends to start a little slowly so I have him as an upgrade target now. They're the same reason I've bypassed Danger.

View attachment 220816

Pretty happy with this now.

$197k left to sort rookies out. If necessary Libba will be turned into Mills to get more cash.

Thoughts?

If you've picked Loersch for mid/fwd eligibility and as the captains loophole it means you can never loophole Gaz.

Backlines thin but if Brown amd Hartley both go 80+ it won't matter too much.

Nice team overall.

Nice team mate. I'm also running that ruck combo. Can see Gawn going past Stef Martin and Jacobs this year as Goldy's main challenger to the SC Ruck throne.

Pittard and Suckling are risky picks, do you consider any of them as keepers? That would be my main concern with your squad mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 220816

Pretty happy with this now.

$197k left to sort rookies out. If necessary Libba will be turned into Mills to get more cash.

Thoughts?
You might want to scrap Cunningham bro. He amassed a grand total of zero possessions in 43% game time. He also somehow managed to pick up a clanger without touching the ball. Way off it.

Also Broad won't play round one and must impress in VFL to be considered.

DeGoey and Sheridan along with Birchall mean you onlt have 10 keepers. Getting rid on one to upgrade the other will make a big difference to the amount of trade you need to get a finished team and shouldn't cost you too much points in the meantime.

Other than that it's pretty good. Nothing to be harsh on that's for sure.
Wingard to Lynch (adel) and Birch to laird?

Current Set Up.. Chops and changes every hour or so :D

upload_2016-3-1_11-58-16.png

Unsure on Sheridan still.. has the Sutcliffe feel about it.. (talked up to break out the last 2 seasons)
Will watch him keenly in his last NAB hit out.

Could potentially go Sheridan to Weitering and Nic Nat to Goldstein.

Have a feeling about Tom Mitchell, all games now at the SCG.. smaller ground, lots of contested ball.. Think he could push himself into the top 5 or 6 scorers this year.

Broad, Adamson and MacPherson are still maybe's at this stage due to them potentially not being selected Rd 1.

As always.. any suggestions are welcome!..

View attachment 220867

Unsure on Sheridan still.. has the Sutcliffe feel about it.. (talked up to break out the last 2 seasons)

Have a feeling about Tom Mitchell, all games now at the SCG.. smaller ground, lots of contested ball.. Think he could push himself into the top 5 or 6 scorers this year.

Broad, Adamson and MacPherson are still maybe's at this stage due to them potentially not being selected Rd 1.

Menadue is doubtful for round one. I think he will only get about 10 games this year and average 60 - 70. Might be worth watching him next NAB Cup game but IMO Corey Ellis is ahead of him.

Few at tigerland battling for same spots.
Lennon.
Menudue.
C Ellis.
Lloyd.
Roli polly Jnr.
Lennon - forward, should play every game unless he's injured, should average a score around 70 - 80
Menadue - wing/forward, ten games, should average a score around 60 - 70
Corey Ellis - midfield/forward, fifteen games, should average a score around 70 - 80
Lloyd - small forward, ten games, will play only if Lennon or Edwards are injured, should average a score around 60 - 70
Rioli - small forward, will be lucky to play five games, should average below 50

View attachment 220867

If you are confident enough to have Kennedy in your starting 22, I'd consider moving him to F4 and turning Tippett into another mid premo or even Libba/Crouch/Crouch. Second option would free up some cash too. Possibly enough to allow you to bring in Goldstein
Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back