Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need to replace Brown in defense with Tippa :thumbsu:

View attachment 226774
I'm a fan of going weak in the back line and going strong elsewhere (particularly the mids) but I think you've gone just a touch too far. I'd downgrade 1 or 2 of Crouch/Libba/De Goey and strengthen your back line. That said, if you are confident then stick to your guns. If there has ever been a year to start 4 rookies in defence it is this year. Good luck

I haven't watched much pre-season and followed any stats so having a pretty random stab in the dark so would love some feedback on my first draft:

Backs: Shaw, Yeo, B.Smith, Sheridan, Dea, Brown (Hartley, M.Adams)

Mid: Fyfe, Dangerfield, Ablett, Shiel, Libba, B.Crouch, Mills, Gresham (Polkinghorne, Keays, Davis)

Ruck: Goldstein, Z.Smith (Grimley)

Forward: Wingard, Barlow, Franklin, DeGoey, Wells, Kennedy (Kerridge, Kommer)

u4rl7s7.jpg

Now I have only about $400 left in the kitty.

I haven't watched much pre-season and followed any stats so having a pretty random stab in the dark so would love some feedback on my first draft:

Backs: Shaw, Yeo, B.Smith, Sheridan, Dea, Brown (Hartley, M.Adams)

Mid: Fyfe, Dangerfield, Ablett, Shiel, Libba, B.Crouch, Mills, Gresham (Polkinghorne, Keays, Davis)

Ruck: Goldstein, Z.Smith (Grimley)

Forward: Wingard, Barlow, Franklin, DeGoey, Wells, Kennedy (Kerridge, Kommer)

Kerridge on field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably gonna have about a thousand changes in the next few days...
Thoughts appreciated though?

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-21_14-34-10.png
    upload_2016-3-21_14-34-10.png
    245.5 KB · Views: 6
I think green dots mean clear to play and red dots mean injured/ suspended. Though in some cases the injured/ suspended seemed to be based off the last round of last year.
Zorko has a green dot. It just means they have a new note.
And it's not a dot, it's a note mark (rectangle with the dog eared corner)

Long time listener, first time caller (for help on my team, anyway)

Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 3.27.47 pm.png

Some thoughts:

Defenders:
* I heard on the radio Yeo will be spending more time in the midfield, therefore I picked him.
* Sheridan v Sutcliffe... Gonna flip a coin on that one.

Midfield:
Super happy here.

Rucks:
* Wyatt or Grimley? Who will play games this year? Does it matter? Should I just go with the cheapest option? Why is no one picking Stefanie Martin?

Forwards:
* Greene v. Hall?
* Is Barlow past it?

Probably gonna have about a thousand changes in the next few days...
Thoughts appreciated though?
Throw Hall in your forward line.
Forget about Griffen. He'll be overtaken by younger mids at GWS and his best scoring is past him.
DeGoey is probably a year off from really hitting his peak, I expect him to improve of last year's form but not so much he'll end up a keeper.

Forget about Griffen. He'll be overtaken by younger mids at GWS and his best scoring is past him.
DeGoey is probably a year off from really hitting his peak, I expect him to improve of last year's form but not so much he'll end up a keeper.

Have traded out Griffen for Wells and moved him to the fwd line and now have petracca on my mid bench

Long time listener, first time caller (for help on my team, anyway)

View attachment 226825

Some thoughts:

Defenders:
* I heard on the radio Yeo will be spending more time in the midfield, therefore I picked him.
* Sheridan v Sutcliffe... Gonna flip a coin on that one.

Midfield:
Super happy here.

Rucks:
* Wyatt or Grimley? Who will play games this year? Does it matter? Should I just go with the cheapest option? Why is no one picking Stefanie Martin?

Forwards:
* Greene v. Hall?
* Is Barlow past it?
I like it. I definitely would go for either Sheridan or Lonergan over Sutcliffe though.
Midfield is solid. I like the Viney pick, I want him, but can't justify it, with my structure. I had to settle with drafting him instead.
Big issue for mine is the mid rookies. You've got 4 123k or less guys, and at this point in time, there's really only Davis that seems likely to get an early game. So I hope you have a contingency plan for that.
Grimley is a better pick, if you want the ruck to actually play. But if you're just loopholing that spot, Wyatt is an ok option. Collingwood don't have an overly favourable draw for loopholing though. Too many early games.
Barlow isn't past it, we don't think. Pretty much everyone is backing him in.
I don't like Greene in SC, his disposal is pretty bad, so Hall is better.

Have traded out Griffen for Wells and moved him to the fwd line and now have petracca on my mid bench
I think your main problem is DeGoey. The only player I know of to get a 100 point average in their second season is Bontompelli and he averaged almost 80 in his first.

DeGoey averaged 60 last year, so for scoring you could pick just about anyone else and for cash generation you could go with a rookie.

I think your main problem is DeGoey. The only player I know of to get a 100 point average in their second season is Bontompelli and he averaged almost 80 in his first.

DeGoey averaged 60 last year, so for scoring you could pick just about anyone else and for cash generation you could go with a rookie.

Ok thanks, appreciate the feedback.

Valid arguments, succinct, annoying Collingwood supporters - I like it!
You can stay Toump Ass :thumbsu:;)

Fyfe average 108 in his second season and De Goey is not Fyfe.

Please rip apart if need be, after some honest opinions.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back