Play Nice Scott Morrison 2.0 - How Long? Part 8 - Lose Unit. Game Over, Bulldozer. Cont in Part 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Part 5 is here:

Part 6 is here:

Part 7 is here:

Part 9 is here:

Last edited by a moderator:

wonder what the percentages of coalition voters are based on tax brackets and/or net wealth.
A lot of Australians are very well-off (and of course that doesn't make them bad people). The figure bandied around is that two-thirds of households are owner-occupied rather than rented. I also read that about a fifth or a quarter of people have an investment property. Not sure how accurate or up-to-date these figures are.

16.3% is massive - will not be talked about of course. 4% unemployment lol

“One of the biggest problems that Australia faces is that many key policymakers continue to ignore the large number of Australians who are unemployed or under-employed. The latest Roy Morgan employment estimates for February 2022 shows 2.36 million Australians (16.3% of the workforce) are either unemployed or under-employed.
Be s great opportunity for labour to talk about this at every turn.

4% unemployment and 16% underemployed.

A statistic we wont hide from!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does this campaigner continue to dress up even though he gets flogged for it

Flogged by whom?

The MSM is so far up his arseole they could brush his teeth.

I see it but I don't believe it
Maybe once in a hundred years it might get to 55 at federal level
Surely something has gone wrong here?
I know Morgan is usuallt skewed towards towards Labor but...

I wonder what dress up cosplay Scott will do in response? No doubt his marketing team are having urgent meetings as we speak!
Maybe an astronaut. Is that still a thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of Australians are very well-off (and of course that doesn't make them bad people). The figure bandied around is that two-thirds of households are owner-occupied rather than rented. I also read that about a fifth or a quarter of people have an investment property. Not sure how accurate or up-to-date these figures are.
Closer to 10%.

Call me a loser and a whinger, but the media bias is a very annoying thing to watch because it is not a level playing field.

This government presides over an endless parade of scandals and failures of governance. Yet the headlines are banging on about a member of the opposition who died of a heart attack, who was allegedly bullied.

Bullying is unacceptable. But if true, bullying a person who then died of a medical issue is not even remotely equivalent to the low standard this government puts up.

Does bullying give heart attacks to those who would not otherwise have had a heart attack?

This is the same media and party who harrassed a young woman for not smiling

Also look at every country Murdoch has influence in… government instability, regardless of left or right.
Canada, NZ.

The two sanest countries in the Anglosphere.

The two countries in the Anglosphere where Murdoch has the least presence.

So, which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back