Season 2013 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umps have been announced for the big dance.

Field: Andrew O'Neill / David Cameron / Nathan Lessels
Boundary: Emmet Brasier / Heath Mitchell / Josh Forner
Goal: Matt Lafite / Vic Filipou

Andrew O'Neill got cleaned up on Sunday and may miss this week...

Some people add value to this site & some people like Quidnunc & Notablowie (most likely the same Tosser) don't.

I'm Proud of my Panthers despite losing 4/4 finals this season. They may have thrown some opportunity away but they will grow from it.

You on the other hand, will still be Tossers no matter what!

Well bundy couldn't have asked for a better result than what unfolded at Preston on Sunday no injuries and a rather bruise free encounter against last years premiers.Mont would have wished for a harder game and a closer one at that too. Can Monty cope with the pressure of flag favourites because we all know there will be plenty of eyes watching them and how they handle it.Hats off to them in their first final against the bulls finished off the game very strong but let's not forget they were well behind none the less.Can they do it when it really counts or will the pressure take a toll on their quest for that allusive silverware.Have they got the defence to keep Gaz at bay as he is up and about at the moment and we all know what Cloke can produce in the big dance.Has Mont got the forwards to kick a winning score if its a shoot out with no Magin to kick 8 second half goals in there early encounter this year.Should be real cracker of a game lets hope the weather turns up me thinks the bulls by under a goal, or maybe I just want to see the mont faithful cry!!
Go Bulls...

Well bundy couldn't have asked for a better result than what unfolded at Preston on Sunday no injuries and a rather bruise free encounter against last years premiers.Mont would have wished for a harder game and a closer one at that too. Can Monty cope with the pressure of flag favourites because we all know there will be plenty of eyes watching them and how they handle it.Hats off to them in their first final against the bulls finished off the game very strong but let's not forget they were well behind none the less.Can they do it when it really counts or will the pressure take a toll on their quest for that allusive silverware.Have they got the defence to keep Gaz at bay as he is up and about at the moment and we all know what Cloke can produce in the big dance.Has Mont got the forwards to kick a winning score if its a shoot out with no Magin to kick 8 second half goals in there early encounter this year.Should be real cracker of a game lets hope the weather turns up me thinks the bulls by under a goal, or maybe I just want to see the mont faithful cry!!
Go Bulls...
Yes pressure definitely building, plenty on the Bulls too, spending 12k plus on a good day, probably want a result with that investment. Mont pushing towards 15k some weeks, just sitting here I can feel the weight on their shoulders. My mail is top four pulling back next year, be a watershed game Saturday.

Didn't need Magin last game.

Thought most clubs across the league don't pay players in finals?

Sounds like everyone else is a little nervous, week off might help Mont storm home again...

Two games in four weeks could cost montmorency, I guess time will tell if they've lost that match hardness. My mail is that Craig Hayes will take control of Heidelberg next year.

Yes pressure definitely building, plenty on the Bulls too, spending 12k plus on a good day, probably want a result with that investment. Mont pushing towards 15k some weeks, just sitting here I can feel the weight on their shoulders. My mail is top four pulling back next year, be a watershed game Saturday.

Every time I get off big footy I think surely I couldn't read anything stupider than the last time I went on, but again I'm proven wrong. I don't know where or who you got your figures on but this has been one of there lowest paid years in a long time. Bundoora would be paying so much more
Than mont i guarantee it. Well done A grade flog.

Two games in four weeks could cost montmorency, I guess time will tell if they've lost that match hardness. My mail is that Craig Hayes will take control of Heidelberg next year.
Doubt it. Bundoora would have been spewing they didn't get a week off. At this time of year players are very tired and sore plenty of niggles ect. 6 day break wouldn't help either. I know which lead up I would rather have as a player.

Doubt it. Bundoora would have been spewing they didn't get a week off. At this time of year players are very tired and sore plenty of niggles ect. 6 day break wouldn't help either. I know which lead up I would rather have as a player.
Every time I get off big footy I think surely I couldn't read anything stupider than the last time I went on, but again I'm proven wrong. I don't know where or who you got your figures on but this has been one of there lowest paid years in a long time. Bundoora would be paying so much more
Than mont i guarantee it. Well done A grade flog.
Thought I might flush you out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work then!

i see cloke( bundoora ) and lynch (heidelberg) tied for the medal with finn (heidelberg) 3rd. well done tigers. and as for saturday go the twos and in the senior game we can hope monty choke as per normal. i hear the wind is going to be blowing a gale . true cramer st weather.

i see cloke( bundoora ) and lynch (heidelberg) tied for the medal with finn (heidelberg) 3rd. well done tigers. and as for saturday go the twos and in the senior game we can hope monty choke as per normal. i hear the wind is going to be blowing a gale . true cramer st weather.

Ah well... It will make it even sweeter if they get up then!

Is the above true about Hayes snakeBite?

Some people add value to this site & some people like Quidnunc & Notablowie (most likely the same Tosser) don't.

I'm Proud of my Panthers despite losing 4/4 finals this season. They may have thrown some opportunity away but they will grow from it.

You on the other hand, will still be Tossers no matter what!

just such a wonderful successful club

Thank you for noticing.

4 current day Afl listed players suggests that you are quite correct. We are indeed a wonderful successful club.
Back to the old AFL player spiel time after time, the rest of the finals teams should pay tribute to eltham for providing the match practice needed for the bigger games. If you started celebrating mediocrity every season like you should instead of worrying about the big boys you might have something to celebrate at seasons end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back