Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

So how would Vesty describe his treatment at the hands of the SFA rule makers. Sounds like Vesty has been a victim of the tall poppy syndrome?
Vesty is sick of the SFA Rule Makers making a rule that only jokes made up by the SFA rule makers are deemed funny and worth their time...

Alright flogs, listen up - this is how this is going down.

Warriors will win. By a lot. I will have 40 possessions, kick 6 goals, shag the Bombers team mascot and pass out after drinking 15 beers.

A most productive day indeed. :cool:

Alright flogs, listen up - this is how this is going down.

Warriors will win. By a lot. I will have 40 possessions, kick 6 goals, shag the Bombers team mascot and pass out after drinking 15 beers.

A most productive day indeed. :cool:

As if you would be capable of drinking 15 beers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big night for Zackah??
Punters club get together for the Cox Plate.

I was shown video evidence this morning of a spectacular rendition of Chandelier, Barnsey style.

Not my finest hour :$

Punters club get together for the Cox Plate.

I was shown video evidence this morning of a spectacular rendition of Chandelier, Barnsey style.

Not my finest hour :$

See when TL15 was young video evidence was not readily available! I feel for the youth of today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back