Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

You just might be the first ever poster to go on my ignore list.

1114896.jpg

The day of our highly anticipated contest is upon us. Soon we shall be locked in a physical and mental tussle for supremacy. I respectfully urge the Warriors to ready themselves for a determined Bombers, who have come prepared for a devil of a skirmish.

For the unwashed and uneducated amongst you...
Game day, bitches !

The day of our highly anticipated contest is upon us. Soon we shall be locked in a physical and mental tussle for supremacy. I respectfully urge the Warriors to ready themselves for a determined Bombers, who have come prepared for a devil of a skirmish.

For the unwashed and uneducated amongst you...
Game day, bitches !

I was about to have a wash....but not now!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another shit day coming up for Vesty.

Orchestrated by the SFA Mods to ensure I don’t win one of their circle jerk awards.

Vesty, you are so far ahead in the 3rd person award you have nothing to worry about. They can’t take one away from you!

Another shit day coming up for Vesty.

Orchestrated by the SFA Mods to ensure I don’t win one of their circle jerk awards.
It will basically be a training drill for you today.

As the boys you will be going up against today will be the brothers in arms you line up alongside next season.

Vesty, you are so far ahead in the 3rd person award you have nothing to worry about. They can’t take one away from you!
What is the 3rd person award friend?
It will basically be a training drill for you today.

As the boys you will be going up against today will be the brothers in arms you line up alongside next season.
I heard the Bombers and Warriors were merging...

What is the 3rd person award friend?

I heard the Bombers and Warriors were merging...

It is an award for people who like referring to themselves in the 3rd person. Tony Lynn 15 very much likes this award!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back