Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Shows how much you know! There is certainly no crisis...
It’s more of an “urgent situation”. An imbroglio, if you will.

But definitely not a crisis.

Sounds like someone's panicking.

Baghdad Bombers are baloney!
Bring back the Bandits!
Boilermakers between Beyblades!
Speaking of baloney.

That’s pretty much what the warriors are. All the unwanted pieces of shit posters, all mixed up into a budget deli meat of a Qooty team. Might call you the Baloney Island Warriors

Speaking of baloney.

That’s pretty much what the warriors are. All the unwanted pieces of shit posters, all mixed up into a budget deli meat of a Qooty team. Might call you the Baloney Island Warriors
You know miggs, I'd heard you were the hottest poster on this board. ✔
Now I see you are also the wisest. ✔
Warriors are total trash. ✔

If we're finished with this charming sharing session I might get back to my own riveting match thread?

If we're finished with this charming sharing session I might get back to my own riveting match thread?

Nice username.

Needs more Brett HeadyJob or John FittedSheetsaretheWorst2Fold.

I don’t even know who you are or who you play for. But I agree on all points above. So you are now officially a better poster than I Dont Care

But to be fair, A failed abortion provides more fun than posting against that bloke

I don’t even know who you are or who you play for. But I agree on all points above. So you are now officially a better poster than I Dont Care

But to be fair, A failed abortion provides more fun than posting against that bloke

So you admit defeat? Enjoy the failed abortion which is your existence

So you admit defeat? Enjoy the failed abortion which is your existence

Abortion is what your mum should have done after her quick trip to the servo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back