Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
90090932.png

VS

Gc_WT9_GT.png

A battle between two teams largely on the rebuild and with a sniff of a finals opportunity this season, although to all public eyes and ears, one might be tracking a little better than the other...

Form Guide

9th
LWLLD
Round 12: Gumbies FFC 15.5 (95) drew Gold City Royals 14.11 (95)

The newly restored Gumbies name has endured some tough times since the Co-Captaincy of Noobz0r and Golumless took effect, but even tougher before that. The candidate most likely to be striked from the history books, Quivorir's Wolves have been wiped from the season schedule and the greater league rejoiced, the Gumbies have some good players again!

Noobz has done well getting Fryer Tuck across from the Demons, and if Dennis Clarke_M could only find another funny video to subtitle, the entire league would benefit.

A draw against the top of the table Royals last week is Bucketssssssss

Form Guide
7th
LWLWW
Round 12: West Coast Wonders 15.10 (100) defeated Baghdad Bombers 6.10 (46)

The Wonders sit in a finals spot, and just spanked the Premiers by over 50 points, which probably makes HaroLad's recent thread ever so much more sweet if you play for the West Coast. On top of the Qooty success, Haydo has managed to sure up the perennial laughing stock into a quality line up with solid recruiting of the likes of NickCC and SweetD, and they have nahnah now, i love nahnah.

Players to Watch

nahnah - as stated above

Noobz0r - Last Seasons Mobbs Medal winner has been consistent week to week, despite the struggles of restoring a struggling Club to former glory. Showing up is a large part of making things change, and in this regard I'm hoping I factor in quite largely with Poo in my bum 2

ClarkeM - can you find him?

SM - Literally maybe put on a police list if you're Hate, or you'll see poor BRAB be drafted for a fiver

Tips

Your team will win 100% if you like this op

Your team will win by many points please like my op and I'll like yours

Both teams truly are terrible, like my op to recruit one good player to either club

Teamsheets due in Thursday, 11:59 PM.​

Also Gumbos, you might be cheering your draw with ladder leaders Royals last week.

Wonders beat them by almost 10 goals the week prior. Food for thinking about stuff.

You poked the bear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How creative of you.

I'm looking forward to the GF re-match from a few seasons ago. Manboob will run riot again.
When we were premiers.

I miss that day.

When we were premiers.

I miss that day.

From memory you were missing on the day too, ironically.

I'm glad to see you've stepped up since then, although sometimes people are encouraged to stay out of the limelight for their own good..

From memory you were missing on the day too, ironically.

I'm glad to see you've stepped up since then, although sometimes people are encouraged to stay out of the limelight for their own good..
Good memory. I didn't show up until the post game celebrations started.

Although I did do my only ever media article the day before the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back